𓆙 Chapter Ten 𓆙

Akatsuki's POV:

"Later, when Hidan and Kakazu go catch the nine tailed jinchuriki, I want you all to go get a person named Y/n L/n...Also known as Y/n Iguro...They are the snake jinchuriki. Bring Y/n alive." Pein ordered his fellow members with narrowed eyes.

There was slight mumbling due to the Iguro clan being mentioned, "Weren't they all massacred?..."

"Y/n-senpai?! Tobi wants to know why you need them!" Tobi grinned at Pein childishly, while discreetly sending a glare towards him, "What does he need Y/n for...?"

"I want then to join the Akatsuki since the snake jinchuriki is not needed for our plan. They would be a great asset for the Akatsuki. Do you perhaps know them?" Pein spoke, while slightly fidgeting at Obito's stare.

"Yes! Tobi knows Y/n-senpai! They gave Tobi dango for free, can you believe that?!" Tobi exclaimed, flowers appearing around him.

Kakazu scoffed, "For free?...That's crazy..I bet you annoyed that Iguro so much that they gave in." Another thing that confused Kakazu was that it was an Iguro of all people sharing something for free. The Iguro's were known for being very stingy with money, after all...

"Since Y/n is a strong jinchuriki that isn't needed for the plan, It would be useful to have them here." Itachi commented quietly whilst he ignored both Tobi and Kakazu.

This seemed to have shocked a few since Itachi never really joins conversations unless forced to contribute.

Pein silently agreed, "Y/n Iguro should be around the age of 15...Though, you shouldn't underestimate them."

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

3rd Person POV:

Shikamaru was acting suspicious.

Y/n noticed this, and decided to pester him enough until he would tell you what was wrong. You felt as if Shikamaru would do something...risky...

"...What a drag...If I tell you, you can't tell anyone..." Shikamaru spoke with narrowed eyes and in a more quiet tone.

"I won't tell anyone." Y/n agreed, also narrowing their eyes.

"I-...I'm going to avenge Asuma....I'm going to kill Hidan, that Akatsuki member...." Shikamaru paused, looking at the sky and not facing you.

You stay silent for a moment, "Let me help you." Was the only thing that blurted out from your mouth.

Shikamaru looked surprised, although he seemed glad someone was on his side.

He told you the plan as you both were walking side by side.

You silently listened to what he had to say, as you felt a rush of frisson while you thought about how you and Shikamaru were going to kill that disgusting bitch.

●𓆙▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁𓆙●

It's been a couple days since Y/n and Shikamaru had murdered Hidan. The rest of Y/n's friends had bumped into an Akatsuki member named Kakazu whilst Shikamaru and Y/n did their assassination.