Chapter 9 - Training

Lucy POV

As I walked back into the arena, I saw that thankfully everyone was already gathered, "You're all early" I congratulated them, impressed,

"Well if you're anything like your brother, I'm not being late to training" Marcel laughed before clapping his hands together, "So when do we start"

"Right now" I shrugged, surrounding the vampires in a wall of flame,

"Woah" Jack appreciated, "Nik could never do that"

I threw a smirk his way, "I'm not Nik"

As we turned back to the fight I began observing the combatants,

Marcell was in all black, a black t-shirt and black jeans with black trainers and was hopping up and down on the spot,

Allison had elected to go with a form fitting tank top and leggings whilst Stiles was in similar gear to Marcel, except with a red top. I chuckled slightly as I noticed he kept checking out Allison who was stretching, there's definitely something going on there.

With a ring of a bell that was conveniently placed by where I was, the trio began circling each other. I could already tell that Stiles and Allison knew how to fight together by the way they were inspecting their prey. I could also see however, that Marcel knew this and was ready to fight use it against them.

Stiles made the first move, pulling dual bronze Kali sticks from his back pocket while Allison drew a single silver dagger. Marcel just shrugged and got into a familiar stance.

I then realised why Allison and Stiles were going to lose.

Marcel was trained personally by Nik.

As soon Stiles went to strike Marcellus' head with one of the Kali sticks, with strength that would've impressed Heracles, Marcell's arm came up and deflected the blow. Almost instantly afterwards, the Upgraded Vampire's other arm drilled a blow into Stiles' side, winding the poor boy.

Allison snuck behind Marcel, thinking her opponent was too distracted by Stiles to fight her at the same time. She went to slash his throat with her dual daggers. Before she could comprehend what was happening though, Marcel was behind her, kicking her into Stiles and sending both young Vampires onto the floor, "You may think you can beat me, but yo- shit I'm turning into Elijah" Marcel laughed,

Stiles and Allison nodded at each other before jumping up in synchrony. The Kali sticks flew back into Stiles' hands as Allison twirled her dagger. The two charged Marcel, at the same time this time, Stile's went high as Allison swept low. Marcel, surprised at the sudden change of pace, quickly tried to block all the attacks but he couldn't keep up with the pace.

Then the Original Vampires performed a move that I hadn't seen before. When Marcel went to speed behind them and snap there necks, Stiles put his hands together and Allison jumped off of them, so that by the time Marcel realised what was happening, he was already lying on the ground with a knife placed against his heart. A large red X appeared above his head signalling he'd lost, "Dead" Allison laughed as she jumped up and high fived stiles, who stared at her adoringly.

"How did you do that?" I laughed, "He was trained by my brother?"

"Well we trained them" A new female voice announced in the arena. Immediately I twirled around and had an arrow knocked and aimed at the two people who I now recognised as my Niece and Nephew, "And we were trained by an older version of Dad"

"And who exactly are you?" Oliver asked eyeing the newcomers,

The twins sped forward until they were in front of everyone. Arthur extended a hand to Oliver, "Arthur Hyperion Mikaelson, and she is Megan Artemis Mikaelson"