Chapter 34 - Reunited

After the gathering Meg, Arthur, Hyperion and I had retreated to the Tardis once more. Hiding from the crowds.

However that was soon thrown out of the window when the door to the Tardis was thrown open and my team along with my kids and sister marched into the room.

"Hi" I waved awkwardly at everyone. Almost everyone's eyes were darting from person to person. But like I said, almost everyones. Megan and Arthur's eyes were locked onto Meg, tears pooling in them,

"Mom?" Megan whispered,

My wife held her hands up to her mouth, tears leaking from her eyes "Hi sweetheart" She greeted,

The twins immediately ran into her open arms, grinning wildly.

The other Arthur stood by my side, smiling fondly at the trio, "Go join them" I told him,

However he shook his head, "Not my moment to intrude on"

I was about to argue when I felt myself being pulled into the hug as well. Meg wrapped her arms around me and embraced us all. From the corner of my eye I saw Hyperion push the other Arthur towards us, and even though he'd said he didn't want to, I knew he really did.

"Woah whose the rando?" Arthur asked stepping back and eyeing his remnant self suspiciously,

"I'm you" The other Arthur said, "The other you"

Megan's hand subconsciously reached for her knives but I shook my head at her, "Your mother got him back on track" I told them, "You can trust him"

Arthur still eyed the time remnant version of himself suspiciously, but Megan sighed and pulled him in for a tight hug, "I'm glad your okay"

As she released him, he was thrown into the wall by an unseen force. However that force was soon revealed when Hope walked in, "That's for trying to kill us" She spat,

(A/N I now realise how complicated it is having 3 characters called Arthur. So Original Timeline Arthur will just be Arthur, Remnant Arthur will be Arthur M, and King Arthur will be Arthur P. I'll figure out a better solution later)

Arthur M sat up groaning, "Okay, I deserved that" He sighed,

I shrugged, but with a wave of my hand Hope's neck snapped, "So did she"

Meg slapped me around the back of the head, "Idiot" She mumbled before walking over to the console. It was already crowded in the room, but became even more crowded when my family, Caroline, Benjamin, Dad, Caesars, Percy and the Spectres walked in.

"You did all this?" Benjamin asked warily, eyeing the legendary demigods before him, "Without killing anyone?"

I nodded

"Damnit fine" He cursed, "You win"

I grinned at him, everyone was smiling, even the huntresses. But those smiles faded when the cloister bell sounded.

"Shit" I cursed running around the console trying to figure out what had triggered the alarm,

"What is it?" Percy demanded,

I pulled the screen around so everyone could see the CODE RED written across it, "Chaos made his first move"

"Bugger" Arthur cursed,

"Language" Meg and I scolded at the same time, but everyone was too worried about Chaos to laugh.

Sensing the tension in the room I stepped into the centre of the group. Spectres, multiversal allies and demigods alike surrounded me.

"This is it people. The war we have been waiting for since we heard that prophecy, It's finally here. Chaos made his first move, he's attacking Kansas, the Winchester's home base. But we can't let fear rule us, it's time we showed him why we are the greatest heroes of our age.

Many of us have faced death already, a few multiple times. But I can't promise you that if things go south you'll come back. But what I can promise you is that Chaos will pay for all the suffering he has caused. Whatever it takes"

They all nodded in support of my speech, "What's the plan then Nik?" Percy asked,

"Percy, rally the troops. They'll follow you to the end of the world, and in this case they may have to. Take the seven and get our armies ready" I told him,

He nodded to the specters, all of who, except Arthur M, moved to follow him.

I turned to the Multiversal allies we had, "You'll need to return to your universe, we need all the allies and you're the only people who can get that. Arthur will help you"

Arthur M nodded and took them away, hopefully to gather every and any ally he can.

That left those we thought to be the impossible beings, "We're the ones who are going to lead them" I explained, "So we need to get our gear and get out there with Percy. This is the fight of our lives, and we're gonna win"

As everyone went to leave I took Andrea aside, "There's one last thing I need you to do" I told her,

I went over to the console and started keying in some commands. A signal wavelength appeared on the screen and I turned back to my sister, "I'll admit, finding Dad wasn't the only reason I came back"

"What?" She demanded,

I pressed play on the computer and her message played for the both of us:

"Hansard, the war, It's started. Chaos has made his first move. We need you home now. We need you and Dad. I've missed you bro, can't wait to see you. Lucy out"

"I came here a few weeks earlier, figured I could help out. Get more set up. But I still need you to said that message" I explained, "Otherwise the timeline won't continue, it'll reset"

"Then let's get started"