Chaoter 43 - Hit them Hard

Turns out we didn't have to wait long for the next attack.

We got word a few days later that Chaos had sent abominations into the streets of New Orleans. The very thing I'd warned the witches about had come to pass.

An army of Abominations ,lead by a squad of the new type of abominations, was marching through the streets, slaughtering all the supernatural beings in the city.

Now seeing as we'd had a few days, our top workers had been studying the new abomination 24 hours a day, every day. But we hadn't found a weakness. Apart from the powers of the creators that is, they seemed invulnerable.

So we sent Jack into the field. With an army of Demigods.

They wiped out the abominations in an hour.

After we'd saved New Orleans, I journeyed there once more and re proposed an alliance between the Mikaelson's and the witches. Only this time they didn't say no.

They'd watched us save their lives, fighting back hoarded of monsters far worse than Hybrids and vampires. So they agreed to move into the pocket universe, their only condition was that they would not share a city with Hybrids.

So I built them their own city. New New Orleans (Not an imaginative name, I know) and they moved there. A new ancestral land was created. And we had more protection.

This was the first time we'd dealt a good blow to Chaos, the first time we'd hit them hard.

When Jack returned, we decided our new tactic was working. So that quickly became now we'd work. Chaos would send an army, we'd send Jack and an army. Whilst it was good to show off some of our power, we didn't want to fully reveal our hand. After all, that isn't how you play poker.

Whilst this tactic was working, we also had to fix our second problem, Kai and Isis. They needed to power up.

And that brings us to now.

"Why are we here?" Kai asked,

We were stood on the moon. Myself, Percy, Kai and Isis. The atmospheric shell of the Tardis keeping Kai and Isis alive.

"It's quiet up here" I revealed, "it also shows off all of creation very well"

Percy nodded, "When I first received the consciousness of order, she brought me here and showed me everything"

"The whole universe. It's a beautiful sight" I sighed, "About 1000 light years that way is a planet completely made of sapphires, even the people there are made of sapphire" I explained pointing to one of the billions of stars,

"I still don't get the point" Isis complained, "What's this got to do with us powering up"

"To become the creators of your pantheon, Kai you need to die in battle and Isis you need to be of royal blood" I told them, "Now Isis, daughter of Cleopatra and Ra you've got so much Royal blood In your veins your basically already Queen. But Kai..."

He sighed and sat on a nearby rock, "I haven't died"

"That and you both need to be worthy" I agreed, "Which is where my knowledge fails"

"The Asgardians may know" Kai proposed, "Worthiness is a big thing up there"

Perseus nodded, "That's a good start"

"You two go there" I ordered, "The last time I was in Asgard, it didn't end well"

Percy smiled at me, an unrecognisable look in his eye, before he placed a hand on Kai's shoulder and they both vanished,

"Now for you Miss Kane" I turned to her, "The core Egyptian values were truth, balance, order, harmony, law, morality, and justice. Now to show you're worthy could be any of those things"

She paced in front of the Tardis, a hand on her chin in deep thought, "If Kai went to his gods why don't we go to mine?"

"Your gods are in exile, I don't know how to reach them" I revealed, "The Egyptian gods have always been more private than ours. No one knows where they've run off to apart from Carter who isn't disclosing that information"

"Well not all the gods went into exile" she smirked, "And I have a feeling he may be the exact god we need"

— Line Break —

I banged on the door of the house we were visiting in Boston. Where Sadie Kane was taking up resident.

A brown male opened the door, I assumed this was the man we were looking for.

"Walt Stone?" I asked him,

Immediately he became defensive. We all would in this time of war, "Who wants to know?"

"My name is Niklaus Mikaelson" I introduced outstretching a hand.

He took my hand, clearly recognising the name on some level, "Nice to meet you"

"So Anubis" I showed him that I knew who he really was, "I have a few questions for you"

His eyes changed, becoming like a jackal's, "Who are you"

Before I could aggravate him anymore, Isis came around the corner, "Walt relax he's with me" she promised, "we need your help"

"Then you better come in"