Chapter 23 - The Vault

Nik POV

"First stop, gear" I announced heading over to the console, "Kai, you said your father sent you with a shit ton of gear, where is it?"

"The vault of Camp Perseus" He told me,

I set the location and flipped the lever that would send us into take off once more, "Okay I'll stop by there and grab your gear"

"You're going to land in the vault?" Isis asked in disbelief, "That's impossible. It's shielded from anything. Not even Chaos could get into that vault"

"Ah you see love I'm not Chaos. And this ship isn't any old ship" I chuckled, "This ship is a mix of our universe and my home away from home. My daughter. No little shield is going to keep her out"

However as I said that the ship was thrown to the side, we quite literally bounced off of the vault's shielding, "That should not have happened" I yelled as I ran to get the ship back under control, "Divine power mixed with mortal stupidity it's unbeatable" I complained, "Unless you are me"

With one final switch the engines slowed to a stop, "Are we here?" Isis asked,

"Not quite" I chuckled as the engines started again for a second before they shut down again,

"What was that?" Jack asked, "I've never seen the Doc do that"

"Well I simply parked us In the vault before the shield went up, then I travelled forward in time, already in the shield" I explained,

Kai let loose an impressed laugh, "That's genius"

"I know" I chuckled, "Now go get your gear Odinson"

Isis also made her way towards the door, "Woah where are you going miss Kane?"

"Some of my gears In there as well" she explained, "So as soon as I get that we can go"

I decided to lead the rest of the group out into the armoury. What I wasn't expecting was a high tech vault that was filled with advance weapons and armour. And I'm not talking sharp swords, no I'm talking about guns that looked like they belonged in the 31st century, not the 21st. I looked around in surprise, until I noticed something,

"That's mine!" I exclaimed pointing at the colt I used to use, it had vanished after I left New Orleans to regenerate for a third time, "How the bloody hell did it end up here!" I demanded taking it off the stand and pocketing it, "Bastards"

I saw Kai walk over to a golden chest, while Isis approached some golden bird armour.

"Grab what you think you'll need" I ordered my team, "Meet back in the Tardis. We move out in 5"

Whilst they were picking equipment from the vault, I sped back into the Tardis and to my room. I had no clue what we were going to face so I decided I needed to bring out every weapon I had. Every advantage. On the opposite wrist to my vortex manipulator I strapped on the watch that contained my armour. I summoned all of my weapons before me. Excalibur, Bolt, Earthshaker, Shadow and the Odin dagger. Using my magic I raised the rings they were once embedded in before me. My eyes turned black as the rings all merged together creating a bright golden glow.

When the light faded, a single black band with an emerald placed in it remained.

Summoning my power once more the floating weapons all moulded into the one ring. Casting a quick enchantment that meant it would never leave my finger, I slipped it onto my right ring finger.

I let out a breath I didn't realise I'd been holding in as the ring sat comfortably on my finger, power oozing out of it. Standing up I summoned my armour, the nanotech crawling across my body right up to my neck. However I didn't summon it above there and I didn't have my cape out. I just had a bare back but the ring on my finger was more obvious. The emerald glowed as I flexed my power, testing the capabilities. Satisfied, I retracted my armour. However instead hiding it away in my watch, it was now stored in my ring with my weapons. Everything I had was in the ring.

Satisfied with my new incredibly powerful ring, I turned and sped back into the console room. I was met by my team who all seemed to have new accessories as well. Isis had dual golden braces on her arm. Kai had golden sunglasses. Marcellus had black knuckle dusters, a new black ring and a red watch. Jack had forgone his WWII look and was now dressed in a leather jacket with a white t-shirt and black jeans. He had a black leather holster with a revolver that seems to have been modified. And on his wrist sat his trusted vortex manipulator. Morgana was in combat gear. A tight black armoured top with black leggings. she also wore purple gauntlets that glowed with purple energy. She also had a purple metallic sash draped across her top.

"You ready?" I asked the group,

Nods came from each individual,

"Well then Primus here we come"