Chapter 30 - Reunited

Nik POV

"So what happened? How are you alive?" I asked, my arms still wrapped around Meg as the Spectres, Estelle and I stood in a circle. Still in the training room,

Percy summoned some couches and asked us to sit,

"It happened about a year and a half ago. Practically right after I left the Olympian throne room" He began explaining, "I was relaxing in Elysium, learning how to play the guitar believe it or not. When I heard this voice in my head, a female voice telling me what was going to happen. How you were going to return, a war was going to break out and they needed her help. She told me the story of the creators, about their hosts and all about the impossible beings. I didn't want to accept, like I wished I wanted to stay where I was. But then she mentioned Annabeth. She told me how if I don't help she would die. Everyone would die"

"And your fatal flaw wouldn't allow it" I sighed, "Even dead flaws are a pain"

The host of the Primordial entity nodded, "I agreed to host her. My body was remade, my consciousness implanted back into it. Only this time I had Order with me. I can hear her voice, use her power and I know everything she knows" he explained, "It should have been the same for you and Amara, I don't know what went wrong"

"Amara didn't transfer her power to me" I admitted, "Jack did. After Chuck absorbed Amara and Jack absorbed Chuck, he had both the powers"

"So you're not hosting Amara?" Luke asked, "You just took her powers"

I rubbed my thumb against Meg's hand nervously, "I had most of her power before I absorbed it from Jack"

"How?" Zoe asked, "That's not possible, no one can make a new creator"

With a shrug I tried to explain, "Amara made me her Nephilim. Her angel. I didn't become a creator I was reborn from one. Then she spent the next 13 Billion years training me"

"13 Billion!" Meg exclaimed turning around and staring at me, "You're 13 Billion years old!"

I nodded, "I've regenerated twice since you last saw me love, it's been a while"

"But you still love me" She whispered with a soft smile,

I brought her in for another kiss, but was cut off by someone gagging, "Cut it our Arthur" I mumbled against Megan's lips before pulling away and glaring at my son,

"Get a room you two" He ordered, getting a jab in the arm from Silena, "What was that for?!" He demanded rubbing his arm,

"Arthur you're a time lord tribrid hybrid. Don't act like that hurt" Meg ordered making him stop rubbing his arm immediately and smirk,

I chuckled at them before turning to Percy, "So do I get to meet the lady of the house?" I asked,

"Not yet, we need to get the other 3 impossible beings to make it happen" He explained, however this made me pause,

"Percy there are 5 other Impossible Beings. Kai, Isis, Caesar, Benjamin and Lucy" I explained, "Not 3"

His mouth formed an O shape, "You hadn't figured that part out yet had you" he asked,

I shook my head,

"I need your ship here" He admitted, then with a wave of his hand the Tardis appeared in the middle of the training room,

"Oh I've missed that thing" Megan laughed running up to it and stroking the doors, "Hello my sweet girl" she chuckled,

"Meg step back" I laughed at my wife's antics, "There's a few people who need to get out of there. I've got a couple surprises of my own"

Before anyone could object I walked into the Tardis.

"Dad?!" Lily asked as soon as I entered, "Something's blocking my scanners I can't see where we are"

I cursed as I remembered the spatial shift. But with a wave of my hand I corrected the scanners, "Don't use them yet I have a surprise for everyone"

"Well we're all here and ready to hand these spectres their asses" Morgana growled, purple energy glowing in her eyes instead of the usual orange. She was pissed.

"Right, we're not going to do that" I objected as I shut off the screen, "And you'll see why when you head outside"

They all looked outraged, but I didn't know how to explain it to them without showing them,

"Seriously Kek what's going on?" Isis asked,

I gestured to the doors with a genuine smile on my face. But I said nothing.

Figuring out what I meant Kai and Isis walked out of the door cautiously. Everyone else followed soon after, leaving only Lily and I in the Tardis, "Go on sweetie" I told her, "You too"

"I thought you didn't want me out there" She asked with a big grin forming on her face,

"I trust them" I told her before leading her outside, "Let me show you why"

When I walked out, I noticed that no one was reacting the way I thought they would.

Percy rolled his eyes, "They can't see us you idiot. Their spatial perception is still shifted"

"Nik why have you brought us here?" Marcel asked, "There's nothing here"

Before Percy got the chance to I sort them out, I raised my hand and with a snap of my fingers they shifted onto the same plane as the rest of us,

"Holy crap" Kai cursed scanning around until his eyes lay on the people infront of us. He immediately drew his spear and aimed it at the group, "Who the hell are you?"

My armour covered my hand and forearm as I grabbed the spear and pointing it downwards, "Drop the spear Kairus" I ordered,

"Nik what the hell are you doing?" He demanded, "They attacked us"

"The ones who didn't know us attacked us. But look at them Kai. Don't you recognise any of them?" I pleaded,

I turned to the rest of my team and saw that they all recognised someone, "Arthur?" Morgana asked, seeing her dead brother,

"Morgana" he greeted warily.

That didn't stop the high priestess from tackling her brother in a tight hug, apologising again and again. Much like I'd done with my son.

Caught off guard, Arthur slowly wrapped an arm around his sister,

"Mom..?" Lily's shaky voice came from my side as her eyes landed on Megan,

The daughter of Chaos saw Lily out of the box for the first time and smiled, "Hello Lily" she laughed pulling her step-daughter (Technically, I mean I don't know how to describe it) in for an embrace as well. I brought Arthur over and the two of us joined in the giant hug.

After releasing them Megan waved at both Jack and Marcel, "Hey guys"

"Good to see you Kiddo" Marcel greeted, "Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye last time"

Meg nodded, tears still in her eyes as she hugged Lily tightly, "It's fine Marcel, I'm back now"

"Megan" Morgana greeted standing tall with a serious expression,

"Morgana..." my wife awkwardly said, "..Hi"

The sorceress laughed as she walked over to us, "Don't be such an idiot Meg, your husband has already sorted all that nonsense in Camelot out"

"Now we're all reunited" I interrupted the meet and greet session, "Percy you were going to tell us something about the impossible beings"

"Right yes sorry you're right" The son of Poseidon remembered, "You've got a fair bit of the list wrong"

I scoffed, "How is that then? Who are the real ones?"

"Well you've got Kai, Isis and myself right" He told me, "But the other three were wrong"

"Who then?" Kai demanded,

Perseus turned to me,

"Jack Kline, as well as Niklaus and Arthur Mikaelson"