Chapter 17 - I Brought Some Help

Nik POV

You know on paper, raising an Immortal army of Vampire/Werewolf hybrids sounds like a good idea.

However as I was stood before said army, who were all struggling to cope with the new lust for blood and heightened emotions I realised on my own I was way out of my league.

In other words.

I needed some help.

Vampire Help.

And I knew just where to go.

-- Line Break --

"You did what!" Uncle Klaus screamed as I stood in the Mikaelson compound on their earth,

"Andrea and I made an army of Hybrids who need training" I deadpanned. The whole Mikaelson family, Kol, Elijah, Klaus, Freya and Mom were stood around the table in the dining room looking at me with astonishment, "I need your help with it. I'm grabbing you lot now, then we're going to get Hope and Caroline and go home"

Mom seemed to realise something, "Your telling me I can finally meet your sister"

"You can meet my whole family Mum" I laughed, "You all can. You said you wanted to help. So please, this is how you can"

"Oh bloody hell"

-- Line Break --

"Hope" I announced stepping onto the Stark farm. This had been the first time I'd seen her since I was imprisoned,

She looked up and for a second snarled at me before she seemed to sense who I am, "Nik?" She asked with a raised eyebrow,

"Hey cousin" I chuckled grinning at her,

She jumped up from what she was doing and ran at me, jumping into my open arms and laughing, "You're alive"

"Well not technically" I argued, "But I'm here yes, and I brought some people"

At this point Uncle Nik walked out from around the corner, "Dad" she whispered tears springing to her eyes,

"Hello my littlest wolf" he replied, tears appearing in his own eyes, "I think we have some catching up to do"

-- Line Break --

"Alaric for the last time, I will never abandon him. He means more to me than you ever will and if you can't accept that then you can go visit Katherine in hell" Caroline shouted down the phone before hanging it up and reclining in her chair,

I smirked at the headmistress from where I was sat. I had positioned a chair in the corner of the room, hidden in the shadows that the moon cast in the room. With a snap of my fingers the light next to me flickered to life, "Boy troubles?"

"Nik" She gasped,]

"Hey Forbsy, what's it been, 14 Billion years since I last saw you?" I replied with a smirk,

Her eyes went wide, "You got old"

"You didn't" I shot back instantly admiring her, "You're still beautiful"

She tried to hide her blush as she walk forwards, "What are you doing here?"

I sighed and stood to attention, "Well Forbsy I have an army of Hybrids and I need help teaching them how to be a vampire. From what I've read you are the best of the best in teaching control"

"But Nik I have a school, I've got to look after them" She argued,

I shrugged, "Well you see I figured you'd say that so I brought some help"

Being the dramatic family we are, as I said that Davina, Freya and Keelin walked into the room along with Chris Argent, "Meet your new staff while you take a vacation to another universe"

She grumbled something under her breath before marching towards me, "You better let me use that unlimited wardrobe you have" she ordered, "And you better introduce me to Aphrodite"

-- Line Break --

As the Tardis materialised in the now empty Great Hall I turned to my now assembled family plus Caroline and sighed, "Right so you lot have all seen your fair share of crazy shit. But I can promise you nothing will compare to this" I told them, "On the other side of that door are Titans, Gods and every mythological creature you could ever dream of meeting"

"Well junior we better get started" Uncle Nik smirked gesturing to the door,

"Okay just let me warn people first" I ordered walking to the door and calmly stepping out. I was dressed back in my all black clothes and a long leather jacket.

Exiting the ship I was greeted by my father, my Olympian siblings, Andrea, Marcell, my kids, Rhea and Atlas.

"Right hi guys, I'm going to warn you now. Dad, Andy this is going to be hard" I told them before opening the door slightly, "Come on out guys. That's you as well Lily"

First out of the door, to make it slightly easier, was Caroline and Lily. Kol and Klaus followed soon after with Hope trailing behind waving at Meg and Arthur. I knew the next two would be the difficult ones. As soon as Elijah and Mom walked out, Dad and Andrea's breaths caught in their throat, "Mom..." Andy whispered,

"Bloody hell it's a mini Rebekah" Kol exclaimed, eyes wide,

Andy stared at Mom for a while, trying to contemplate what was going on. Slowly she walked forward, tears filling her eyes, "It.... it can't be you"

"You're right, I'm not your original mother" Mom denied, "But I am the same woman at the core. And even if you aren't my child, I still see you as my littlest wolf. As my princess"

"Mom..." She cried softly before running into the Original Vampire's arms. At this point both mother and daughter were sobbing in each others arms. I felt a hand slip into mine and turned to see Caroline smiling at me softly. She squeezed my hand and leaned in to whisper to me,

"Your family's all together now, you did it" She congratulated,

I nodded hesitantly, "Not for the right reasons. I'm not a good man Caroline"

"You are" she reassured, "Even if you can be a dick at times"

We laughed as we watched my family.

Finally reunited.