Long Time No See

**Alex POV**

When I crossed the river to get to the boys camp it hit me that something was off. Pan would never just be hanging out by his camp while his lost boys screwed up. I knew this information already but I couldn’t get the exact reason as for why he used his boys as bait.

He had to be doing something and Henry was part of the plan. I started to slow my run to a steady jog as I thought but then something caught my attention. Someone was sprinting full out in the forest nearby. To make sure of it, I placed one hand in the dirt and listened for steady footfalls. Someone was running close by alright. And judging by their weight they were little. Must be a lost boy.

I turned in the direction that I thought they were at and headed straight at them, keeping close to the shadows as I did so.

It only took a few minutes to see a figure turn the corner right as I appeared. I continued to sprint their way until I made a sharp turn to the right for a short cut. When I felt like the boy was behind me I hid in one of the bushes and waited for them to appear. Again, it did not take long and when I heard the footsteps I counted down from four and then jumped out.

Now word of advice for myself later on in life: Always know who you are surprising and make sure that they do not have super powers.

Oh yeah, I know… idiotic me. Because their I go jumping out of the bushes only to have the kid scream a very girly scream making me freeze and realize that I was standing in front of my very angry daughter.

Another word of Advice: Don’t try to scare your angry daughter if she has powers. You will regret it.

Lottie must have been having a very slow day or maybe the forest was too dark for her to see me, but either way she thought I was a lost boy and with both hands locked in my direction I soon found myself in a full body bind, hanging from the tree.

“Who are you?” Lottie yelled angrily. I coughed before speaking.

“I am your mother Lottie. So put me down.” I said with as much authority in my voice as possible even though I was laughing at myself internally. Lottie’s face turned to a shocked expression and quickly dropped her arms, making me loose the body bind but also letting me fall ten feet to the ground.

*Crunch*

“Oh mom I’m so sorry! I thought you were a lost boy and that I was going to go after him and..” I put one hand in the air from where I was sprawled out signaling her to shut up. She understood the message and a nice peaceful quiet space filled the forest.

“How are you not dead?” I asked, sitting up and looking at her. She looked down at herself and then back at me with a look of confusion.

“You know, remember that whole Stupid head jerk named Pan stabbing you thing with a poison dagger? Or are you so tough now that you easily forget those experiences now?” I asked eyeing her. She gave me a surprised look before giving me a small smile.

“Rumplestilskin had some of that water or potion in his bag and he healed me.” She replied simply. I looked at her surprised.

“He had that magic stuff? And he still made Jack and Jill go and Emma and I after them?” I asked outraged. Lottie’s expression became slightly sad as she nodded. That was then it hit me that she didn’t know about Jack.

“Hey Lottie… I hate doing this because I am so terrible at saying this stuff by Jack..” “Died.” Lottie finished sarcastically.

“Yeah I know.” I looked at her surprised.

“How?” I asked. Lottie’s face started to go slightly red and then it hit me that the three lost boys I had cornered earlier had also met Lottie’s fury.  I raised my hand again to silence her and nodded.