Dream of 3 Cases

*Flash Back in Jacks POV*

"So this fairy Tinkerbelle is supposed to help with this because?"

"She knows all about Lottie's magic or that's what I think. Plus she helped get Lottie’s mother off the island once before which makes me believe she can do it again to Lottie." Jill replied ahead of me as we walked through the forest. She decided that the first step to starting the plan was to inform Tinkerbelle the fairy about my help.

"And you really think she will trust me then huh?" I asked in disbelief. Jill shrugged.

"Oh I doubt it so you better work on your charm before we get there. Otherwise I'd hate to see what she will do to you."

"Ha, obviously you wouldn't want anything to happen to me right Jill?" I replied sarcastically. She chuckled but did not stop her fast pace through the forest.

"So tell me pirate, what made you want to go after this boy Henry? What so special about him to you?" Jill looked back at me slightly, slowing down her pace for a moment as she did so.

"Well he was taken from his family. Doesn't anyone who has a loving family deserve to be with them?" Jill asked, turning around now walking backwards as she spoke. I thought about this for a moment and then shrugged.

"Depends on what you have higher on your list. Family or you wish to live forever young." I replied. Jill shook her head at my response.

"No one should have the wish for youth over their family. That's just not right." Jill replied sadly. For a few moments we walked in silence. Finally I decided to break it.

"I'm guessing that something happened between you and your family?"

"What makes you think that?" She asked slightly defensive. I shrugged.

"Maybe it's just your way of answering just now or how you seem to be speaking from experience about trading family for something like youth." I replied simply. She looked back at me slightly annoyed making me smile.

"Both of my parents died when I was really young leaving me to learn and deal with the sea on my own. When I was 14 I was found by Hook who needed a new ship mate so I joined in and I have been around since then. Would you call that experience lost boy?"

I raised my hands up in surrender and laughed slightly as I did so. Jill looked at me with a confused facial expression.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I can that's why. Plus you seem to be nailing me with questions. Can't you give me a break, I'm tired of talking." Jill rolled her eyes and I thought I heard her say something around the lines of "Jerk" under her breath.

We walked for about ten minutes longer until we were out of the dark side of the forest and entering the lighter side.