Controlled

The arrow went flying right for Jill’s chest, and it almost hit its target had it not been for a stupid lost boy who ran right into Jill at full speed making her land in the bushes, knocked out.

I lowered my bow shocked and looked as the lost boy looked up and turned toward me. It was Jack. He shook his head slowly and then ran past the group after one of the other lost boys who together they gained higher ground for shooting.

I quickly shook my head and loaded my bow with another arrow. Again I felt the rush of pure pleasure and energy and I aimed right for the lady in black, Snow was her name I think. I let the arrow fly and this time I almost hit her, except that this time Charming ran into her and pushed her off to the side. He gripped his side as if he was shot and I smiled. Got him.

I ran upward toward the rest of the others shooting from down below and that was when I got tackled from behind and fell landing on something sharp and hard. That's when everything went black.

"No surprise really that should would be the one to do it. Pan must have had that be his plan from the beginning. Get the girl to beat the rest of the lost boys and then she could have a better reason to run the island with him."

"Nah Split, I doubt Pan would ever share his island. Even with this pretty thing. She most likely would get some special treatment from him once again and then everything would go back to normal."

"Which one did she hit again?"

"I think she hit Jill and the prince."

"Nice shooting for a girl."

I groaned and the voices stopped. I slowly opened my eyes and was welcomed with the dull numbness of pain to my left temple. I glanced upward and saw two lost boys sitting near me watching me slowly roll over. When I looked at them they quickly turned around away from me and continued to sharpen two sticks that they had in their hands.

"What the hell happened?" I asked as I slowly sat up. One of the lost boys looked back at me and put down his knife and stood up.

"You got knocked out. But that shouldn't be a problem for you since you now are the big lost kid of the day thanks to your shooting skills." He informed me as he handed me a cupped leaf with water in it. I took it gladly and started to sip from it.

The other lost boy looked at me from his seat but then returned to his stick.

"How long was I out?"

"A day. Not that much you missed really. I mean you missed Henry trying to shoot Pan in the chest but apart from that nothing." I looked up surprised.

"The boy tried to kill Peter?" Both lost boys nodded.

"Yea but he caught the arrow perfectly as always so he is fine."

"What about the boy?"