Good Always Wins

**Lottie POV**

"Where are Hook and Baelfire?" I called out as I looked around the ship.

"They went to get a shadow. They need it in order to make the ship fly out of here." Jill replied as she walked over to me. We were on the ship now. Charming and Snow were on the lower deck next to a limp Henry who lay on old jibs and cloth that was found in the ship. I was positioned to look or rather watch over the lost boys who sat with their hands tied eating bowls of soup that Snow gladly cooked up down under deck. Jill was before in the nest looking out for Emma, Regina and Alex.

Now she was back down on upper deck with me.

"How are the boys?" She asked, eyeing them. I shrugged, turning back to them.

"I stitched up Felix's hand and helped a boy named Drew with tying a cloth over a cut he got. Other than that it has been calm. I've been feeding them as you can see. Thankfully they have so far caused no trouble. I think a lot of them are glad to leave this place." I finished. Jill nodded in agreement.

"I can see that. It makes sense actually. After all, lots of these boys were taken against their will and all they want to do is go home." She replied. I smiled.

"Well that's good then. They can all go home!" Jill shook her head.

"Lottie, think about what you just said. They have most likely been gone for over a century which means their family is dead. They all most likely have no more family left." I looked at the boys sadly.

"How can someone stay on here for a whole century?" I mumbled more to myself then Jill but she heard.

"They don't. Time in Neverland is different. You know that." I looked at her with a new fear at the thought.

"Jill.. how long had I been gone from my parents?" Jill shrugged.

"I wouldn't know. You must ask your mother when you get the chance."

"If I get the chance." I replied. Jill sighed and walked over to the edge of the deck so that she was looking down at Snow and Charming surrounding Henry.

"Are you alright Jill?" I asked as I followed her to the side. She nodded slowly.

"I'm just very tired of this adventure." She replied simply.

"Adventure? You think this an adventure?" She chuckled.

"Of course I do. Who wouldn't?" I nodded.

"Yes but you act as if this has happened before." I replied.

"I have though. The amount of times I have been here with Hook. One time I was here fighting Hook instead of Pan and then another time I was mistaken for Wendy and then another time I was used as bait for mermaids... Oh Lottie I have become sick of this place. This place is filled with adventure. It is the reason why this place is the children's place for dreams." She replied. For a moment there was a calm silence between us as we continued to look around the ship.

"Jill, do you believe that at one point this place was a kind of heaven for children?" I asked curiously. Jill seemed to go deep in thought for a moment before answering.

"If this was a heaven, why is Pan evil? Why have people died and never come back? No Lottie, I wouldn't call this place a heaven. I doubt it ever was. If it was than it would need a very good person to change it back to good." I nodded in agreement.

"For one thing this place needs more glitter and good things instead of bad." I replied jokingly. Jill chuckled.

"Yeah that wouldn't hurt."