Thinking Tree of Hell

**Alex POV**

"How much further?" Regina called out from the back. I shrugged.

"We will get there when we get there." I replied, continuing to follow the path. As we walked the forest grew darker and the skyline grew bleaker. Pan was making the island stay dark. There was no way he wanted the light while he hid. He wanted to become invisible.

"That's not an answer Alex. Are we five minutes away or thirty?" Again I shrugged.

"Depends on the things we meet on the path." I replied, showing no emotion in my voice. I heard Regina sigh behind me.

"I know what you're doing! You're trying to get me angry again! Regina guessed. I chuckled, turning to face her briefly while still walking.

"Why would I ever want to do that your majesty?" I asked. I was delighted to see her glare daggers at me. Emma who was at the back of the pack rolled her eyes.

"Come on you guys stop fighting. Let's just get to this tree already."

"That's what I was doing before Princesa right over here decided.."

"Princesa? What are you know Italian?" I laughed, hearing Emma groan in the background.

"No. First off that was Spanish. Italian for royal pain in my.." "Alex! please stop." I shut my mouth as I saw Emma give me a look. I held up my hands in surrender.

"She started it!" I began.

"Oh please! You're the one acting like a five year old." I grinned.

"Thank God! Last thing I wanted to be was a boring mature adult." I snapped back. By this time we rounded another corner and came to a big tree that stood almost in the middle of the path.

"We're here." I stated, glaring back at Regina.

"Didn't take that long right your majesty?" I asked sarcastically. Regina clutched her fists but other than that said nothing.

"Let's just find Pan and get out of here." Emma stated, walking past both Regina and myself. I shrugged.

"Sure. That should be easy. Just say something around the words of "Pan sucks" and.."

*RIP* Just than a long vine lashed out at us and forced us against the tree, rapping itself around and around again tighter each time.

"Look whose here!" I chuckled and turned to Regina who happened to be the one I had to stand next to when the vine attacked us.

"I told you he would appear when I attacked his ego." Regina glared at me making me shut up. Pan appeared than on the ground. A box, most likely the one Lottie spoke of earlier was in his hands. He walked back and forth between the three of us with a grin on his face.

"Not a surprise to see you three here. After all two of you are the boys mothers and the other... well she can't stay out of anyone's business." He stated, glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Please Pan. You're the one who took my daughter in the first place." He ignored me and turned to Emma and Regina.

"Well since you are here you might as well be wondering why I came here of all places." He began. The two stayed silent but I couldn't help myself.

"Pan we really don't need a new drama story. Can't you just give us the boy's heart and let us go?" Pan gave me a look which I returned.

"No." I sighed and fell back into the tree.

"You see, this place has a lot of history for me. I left my boy here actually."

"You had a son?" Regina asked rather shocked.