Wrong Story

^ Soundtrack I listen to whenever I write a Militant or Warrior Chapter

**Jill POV**

No one ran after Alex when she disappeared. No one cared about her idea. They all thought she was wrong. I was not sure which side to take. They were both right in a way. We had to stop Pan but there was a big chance that we would have no memory before we succeed. I decided to stay with the larger group because of that thought. That was most likely the only reason why I was no running after her.

Rumple led the pack then to find the fairies. It was surprising how fast they understood the danger they were in when we told them what was going on. Most of the group was surprised when the head fairy, Blue told them that some of the fairies already knew of this curse coming since some of them were getting their normal afternoon coffee when the news came out. I internally laughed when I remembered my friends surprise at Alex's news.

"Will you be able to fix something up soon?" Rumple asked Blue. Blue eyed Rumple distastefully before replying bitterly that the fairies were trying their best but the chance relied on the amount of time they had.

"We should go after Pan." I replied. Everyone looked down at me, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"Alex already went. We should go help her." I added on in defense. Emma eyed Regina who shook her head.

"What if we got Pan out of my body?" Henry asked. I turned to see Henry standing in the very back of the room, hidden from view.

"Can one of you guys do that?" Neal asked, turning to the fairies. The fairies looked at each other and then back to Blue.

"No but he can." She replied, pointing to Rumpelstiltskin. Rumple nodded.

"Come with me. We are going back to my shop."

**Alex POV**

Felix's body dropped like a stone once Pan crushed his heart. Looks like he still has magic after all. Great.

"So you finally found out." He called out. He turned around to face me. It was then that I saw the wicked look in the boys eye that reminded me so much of Pan. Pan was really in there.

"Well aren't you a monster. Killing your lead lost boy when he was the only one to stand by you when your powerful rule fell down." I replied quietly. Pan rolled his eyes.

"Felix gave up the strongest sign of obedience towards me whether he liked it or not. I am sure if he understood the trouble I was going through he would have done it with no complaint."

"But he did complain Pan. Even I would not have done that to Felix. I stopped at poisoning him but not ripping his heart out and crushing it in front of him!" I replied sternly. Pan sighed.

"Ah but you already have. Just not to Felix." I glared at him.

"There was never anything between us Pan. Whatever fantasy you made up in your head is not true."

"But you said so yourself that we are very much alike." I glared down at the ground at his response.

"Yes but that means nothing Pan. Even if we have similar courses of action does not mean we are all together the same. You are in the dark and I am in the light. Your actions are self obsessed and mine are for others." I replied. Pan shook his head.

"You mean to tell me that your first trip in Neverland was helping someone else? You left your family to enjoy your own game. You left your family thinking you ran away dead. You are not all selfless Alex." Pan warned.

I looked at him surprised. Yes he may be right on that but that was when I was young and foolish. I had changed.

"What could have made you believe that I would ever like you Pan? You stabbed my daughter, you locked up my best friend, you've thrown I don't know how many knives toward my face and to add to this whole mess, you tried to kill me." I almost screamed. Pan rolled his eyes again and laughed.