Surprises Everywhere

For all of my readers who really need a Peter Pan Fix : This chapter is for you all :p

-wg08

"We need to find Neal!"

"No first we need to get a hold of Henry. Neal can wait a little while."

"Why don't we wait until Charming and Hook come back and explain what has happened since they left?"

"That will waste so much time-"

I stopped listening. The three of them were arguing while I just stood around looking bored. Finally I decided to stand up and walk out around camp to get a clear head. When I walked out of the camp I was not surprised to see that the three women behind me did not notice me leaving.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. The amount of hope around them all was too much for me. I guess spending so much time in the lost boy’s camp has gotten rid of my sense of hope and well goodness in me.

I chuckled to myself at the thought of me being evil when a familiar feeling came over me making me freeze in my steps.

I sighed and turned around and low and behold, there stood Peter Pan.

"What do you want Peter? Here to make me a spy for you again?" I asked curiously.

"Not exactly." He replied walking forward. His hands were in his pockets and he seemed to be normal like always, but something was off. I stepped back a few steps as he came closer. He smirked slightly as he saw me step back again.

"Afraid of me Lottie? Looks like you finally got something right for once in your emotions." I stopped moving and gave Peter a confused look.

"Emotions? What on earth do you mean by that?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Well you haven't been the most stable person on this island for a while, I mean come on the fire you set on our camp is proof of it." He stated simply. I couldn't help but smile at that.

"You think I am unstable just because you have a feeling I set your camp on fire? How could I have set your camp on fire when there was no fire in my sight? And you already know that if I did happen to make up some fire with a few branches that you would see the smoke before it would spread to your camp." I replied defensively. Peter walked forward toward me again and stopped right in front of me.

"I know you did it Lottie. And I know how you did it too."

"You have no proof." I stated sweetly. Peter smiled and with one hand grabbed my upper forearm. I stood stock still.

"You sure about that?" He asked testily. "Because if I remember correctly, I aimed a piece of fire right at this part of your arm and well yea I think I do remember you falling over in pain, but for proof sake, here I will show you." And in that moment he put pressure on my forearm making me wince slightly. He dropped my hand as I leaned on the tree next to me and cradled my arm.