Knives Are a Girls Best Friend

**Alex POV**

I have to get out of here now..

You can't get out of here now Alex

But I need to!

Well then wait for someone to find you

That will be too late by that time and who says anyone is coming?

The group! They're coming!

I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach.  No I did not believe they were coming. I was on my own again and this time I was in no wooden cage. I was in a metal one.

I looked around the camp and saw what was to be expected. Lost boys of little number sat or stood around the camp. They seemed to be at ease even though I sat in the middle of their camp. The two lost boys still sat near my cage. Each one had a knife in their hands and were glaring at me with the knives in hands. My knives.

When I was tied up it took no time for them to take the knife belt away from me and place it near the rest of the lost boys.

Right now the taller of the two lost boys was using a one of my long knives. At first he was swinging it around, testing to see what I would do. All I really did was sit and watch him with a blank face. He didn't see it but oh yes I was in agony. He was playing with the knives wrong. Instead of swinging upward and cutting back, he was swinging it to the side with the sharp edge angled toward him. Out of all the weeks I spent with the lost boys I would have expected some improvement in knives. I mean come on! I taught them more about knives than any other weapon.

And yet here I was watching an idiot almost knifing himself in the gut multiple times. All he has to do is loosen his grip on the knife ever so slightly and then that would be it.

"Cole! Drop the knife. You're using it wrong. The last thing I need is to sew you up again." A voice called out from the shadow near a tent. I turned around and groaned. I really didn't need this right now.

Standing watching the scene play out in front of him stood Felix. Cole gave one glowing look up at Felix and then turned back toward his friend and placed the knife back. He sat down and watched Felix and I with interest.

"Cole. Hand me one of her knives." Felix ordered, walking toward me cage. Cole shot back up and grabbed the largest and thickest knife in the stack and gave it to Felix with enthusiasm.

"You going to hurt her?" He asked excitedly.

"Why don't you watch and find out Cole." I replied, cutting Felix off from answering. Cole turned to me with an ugly look on his face.

"Go ahead and stay sassy for now Alex. Just know you don't have long left here as it is." I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"Thanks for the pointless info." I turned my attention back to Felix who sat in front of my cage. He had the knife twirling in his hand.

"This knife looks familiar." He started. I nodded.

"Oh yeah, that was the one I used to hit you in leg. It was coated with dreamshade then." He looked up at me with amusement.

"You find this funny?" I shrugged.

"Trust me I wasn't actually trying to get back at you for anything serious. It was just a normal parallel. Pan knives my daughter, I knife his first mate." Felix looked back down at the knife.

"You know Pan has decided how to execute you."

"Oh I'm sure he has." I replied.

"I am sure you can tell what way you're going out." Felix asked. I chuckled.