Terrible Spy am I

**Lottie POV**

I did not like what I was planning to do. The last thing I needed was to not only protect this boy Henry from his family but also to spy on the family. Pan told me where they were but he did not promise that they would be there for long.

My job was supposedly simple. I have to follow them and listen to all of their conversations and plans and pretty much think the same thoughts they do. Then when ever Pan decides to come visit, I have to inform him of everything they said. Even if what they said did not seem so important.

“What do I do if they start heading toward our camp once you give that girl her map?” I asked. I was walking through the woods with Pan on my heels.

“Her name is Emma and I don’t think you will have any problem with them attacking the camp.” Pan replied nonchalantly.

“But what if?” Pan chuckled.

“You worry too much. That’s no fun. If they do somehow find a way to get into our camp then run back and tell us all. But otherwise don’t leave your post.” Pan replied seriously. I nodded. Pan stopped and grabbed my arm to stop me as well.

“They are up ahead. Find yourself a tree and stay up there and listen. I will be back when I want too.” Pan finished. I sighed and took out my knife and started walking ahead when again I was stopped.

“You only have a knife?” He asked surprised. I shrugged. I did not really care what weapon I had. All I wanted to do was get up one of these stupid trees and wait. Pan picked up one of the long sticks on the ground and held it steady. I watched as the stick turned into a bow. I looked at him shocked. Pan smirked.

“Have not seen magic before your eyes before?” He asked. I nodded. Pan handed me the bow and then took five sticks from one of the trees and turned them into sharp arrows.

“Only five? Do you realize how bad of a shot I am when it comes to bows and arrows?” I asked nervously. Peter gave me a strange look and then turned into a smirk.

“You’re worrying again. Be happy I gave you a good weapon. Normally boys have to make their own weapons here. Learn how to shoot on your free time.” I looked down at my new weapon and nodded. I felt a rush of air hit my face and I looked up and saw that Peter disappeared. I sighed.

How did I get myself into this?

I decided to go around the path that lead to the group and see them from behind. I walked through one of the creeks and down part of the same dirt hills in the wood when I finally heard voices.

“I think we should stop here” One woman spoke out from the bushes. I crouched and walked toward the bushes and found them. It was surprisingly a huge crowed. I guess Henry has quite a few people who care for him. Lucky boy.

There was a woman with long blond hair and blue eyes who had just dropped her bag by a rock and sat down. That must be Emma. Next to her stood another woman with short black hair cut into a pixie cut. She also put her bag down and was looking around the camp. Next to her was a man with very short blond hair who stood next to pixie cut lady with his hand on her shoulder. They were obviously a couple. On the opposite side of the clearing stood a woman with short black hair that came down past her chin. She had a sour look on her face and had her arms crossed. She obviously was not happy to be there.

“Jill help me get the fire wood.” A man demanded with a slim accent. Definitely not British.. Must be Irish dude. He had scruffy black hair with piercing blue eyes. When he turned toward me I stiffened. He had a sharp hook in place of one of his hands. That was Captain Hook.

I had never given all that has happened much thought. Being in Neverland and being a Lost girl never really seemed to matter that much to me now that I thought about it. But now that I saw a guy with a hook as a hand, I think my mind was having a harder time to process everything.

Militant (Sequel to Warrior)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें