Unlucky Lost Boys

**Jack POV**

I ran ahead of the group to catch up to Lottie's mom who had not seemed to slow down at all since we left the cave, leaving everyone to have to run to catch up to her.

"How do you know where you are going?" I asked her as I finally slowed down to a fast walk next to her. She looked down at me for a moment with a stern look then sighed.

"Would you believe that I was at one point on this island when I was younger?" She asked. I made a noise.

"Obviously, When I was back at camp as a lost boy the subject of you sounded like a sore spot for Pan." I replied. She smiled slightly listening to the information.

"I did a whole lot more than just give Pan a sore spot Jack... Wait, if you knew that already then why ask me about why I knew this place so well?" She asked looking back down at me. I chuckled.

"Because I wanted to hear how bad ass you were here. I've only heard one story about you and that was from Will.."

"That pinhead is still here?" She asked. I nodded smiling slightly as she asked. Never had I ever seen Lottie's mom act this was back at home. This was a new side to her that truthfully I liked so much better.

"Why can't you act like this all the time at home?" I asked her, changing the subject. She looked at me confused.

"Don't I always act this awesome at home?" She asked with a completely serious tone. I gave her a look and she returned it.

"Well... no you’re bossier." I replied meekly. She shrugged.

"I see no difference in my behavior here and there." She finished.

"Hey Alex, can you stop for a moment?" Emma called out. Alex slowed down but I was almost certain I heard her mutter "Stopping is for the weak..."

Finally we stopped completely and Emma walked up to Alex.

"Listen I understand that you're on a mission to save your daughter but I have to save my son Henry too. I am not going any farther until you tell us the plan to save both of them." Emma ordered.

"Save your son? Tink you never told me about another kid getting captured." Alex stated looking over at Tink who sat on a log trying to get her feet to relax. She shrugged.

"Well I guess I forgot. Sorry." She replied in a small voice. Alex sighed and turned back to Emma.

"How did your son get involved with Pan?" She asked simply.

"Pan took Henry and we are not sure what exactly he is planning to do with the boy." Regina said importantly. Just by the way she spoke you could tell she disliked Alex to the extreme. Alex seemed to sense it too because she eyed Regina for a moment as if she was an ugly bug and then turned to me.