PROLOGUE

Eclipse Pack is one of the biggest yet most Peaceful park in the lands. The pack is located in the middle of a mighty forest away from other creatures and kinds.

The pack consists of four ranks, the Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omegas. Unlike any other pack all ranks are respected equally in the Eclipse pack.

Eclipse pack consists of five (5) different Class (Groups) to where every family must provide one person to fit into to keep balance in the Pack.

The Head Alpha

He is the leader and must be an Alpha mainly because they are on the top chain of the Woolf rank, he gives the final word to anything that concerns the pack. Leads the Pack in battles, the wolf that represents the Pack in gatherings of Packs

The Upper Class

This consist of ten (10) wolves of the best of the best warriors. They are the warriors that stand alongside the Head Alpha in battle and any other serious matters. Because of the intensity of their trainings and some fight to death scenario wolves avoid joining not like it's easy to join but if you can get in you are respected equally as the Pack Leader.

Warriors

Wolf trained to guard and protect the pack, the main security of the pack. Due to invasions from other packs or Rogues warriors are very important to ensure no missing wolves or ambushed incidence.

Physician

Just as the name implies, they are wolves in charge of the health and well being of the Pack.

Cultivators

In simple words 'farmers', these are wolves who are in charge of growing the Pack's food. Of course wolves prefer meats and love to hurt but balance diet is what we are up for.

When a child is born, their rank is immediately known by their eyes color which last for the first twenty four hours.
Red for Alpha,
yellow for Beta,
Gray for Delta,
Gold for Omegas.

They first transform into their wolf at age 13 when they have studied how to communicate with their wolf 🐺.

They get their mates at 18, your mate can easily detect your scent and your wolf recognize it's mate at first sight once you turn eighteen. After meeting your mate your wolves has to be close to each other as much as possible before the marking. The simple reason is because wolves are clingy and overly protective of their mates.

The sealing of the mate bond (mate) is a simple approval from both parents and a ritual is done in front of the whole pack. Marking can be done immediately they meet or after the bonding depends on the patient of the wolves.

Omegas are gifted with the ability to reproduced (give birth). The other ranks can reproduce only when specially gifted by the moon goddess but it's rare so wolves always pray to get a mate that's an omega for those interested in bearing pups.

.
.
.
.
.
.

On a full moon, A baby boy was born but before the mother could hear her baby's cry passed away. The baby did not cry however was very healthy but what shocked the physicians that night was the fact that the baby did not have any eye color of the four ranks but a blue eyes which seem to be his natural eye color.

And for the first time in their knowledge of history a child's rank could not be detected by his eye color on the day of birth.

After ten years, the pack was attacked heavily causing a massacre of over 80% of it's Adult wolves. The kids were luckily hidden which was the reason the existence of Eclipse Pack did not get wiped out.

The night was full of agonizing screams of wolves slaughtered and blood flooded the soils like pool of death with fire burning through the forest and houses like flames of hell. Yes, it was a night that went down in the history of wolves.

No one knows exactly what the invaders came for but they are sure of one thing they were lead by a wolf or monster that was stronger than anything they ever saw or heard of and Eclipse pack wasn't the only pack attacked that night.

After more than 48hours of hiding, the few wolves left of the eclipse pack which consisted mainly of kids and very few adults came out to savour what they could get. It took the wolves several months to recover from the agonizing night. Alot of this kids who were old enough still suffered from night terrors of that very night for a very long time.

The eldest of the two Pack leader's son Min Yoongi had to take over the leadership at a very younger age of 15.

Breeding was one of the top priority of the pack after training themselves like maniac as they rebuilt their Haven. Because they can swear with their blood that they will never be met unprepared again

______________________

I officially welcome you to my fourth book "Wolves!"

What was the cause of the massacre?

Who was the unranked wolf born?

Let find out together.

Don't forget to leave a vote, comment and share to make it a more interesting journey.

Follow me if you want too.

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

886 words