Moon 11

It's was four hours after Jungkook was rushed in and is been attended to by Jin.

Yoongi has instructed the warrior wolves to double patrol on the border areas and get clues on what actually happened .

"Hoseok, I need you to look into a wolf"

"Yes?"

"There was a blued eyes and hair wolf that brought Jungkook back probably saved his life. I have never seen him before, I need to know who he is and why I am just seeing him for the first time"

"Hu-h, Alpha the only blue eye male in this Pack is Nonna Hwasa's kid brother"

Yoongi frowned at the information, how could there be a striking different wolf like that and he didn't know about him when he was supposed to know everyone in his pack.

"I'm still confused as to why I'm just noticing him seeing he has a very distinguished features but what confused me more is his wolf"

"What do you mean, Alpha" Hoseok asked getting confused himself.

"Don't bother about that, just get me more information on him. If possible I would like to meet Hwasa"

"Okay Alpha" the head warrior said before stepping out of the building leaving Yoongi to wonder as he returns to jungkook's room.

He gentle opens the door to see Jin, his mate and one of Jungkook's friend (Yeonjun).

"How is he? Jin" he asked seeing the younger still unconscious

"It took time to get the poison out of his system, he must have been running after the infection because it has spread in to his blood stream. Luckily, we got to him in time"

"So is he going to be okay?" Yoongi asked not sure he got that information from all the Physician just explained

"Yes, he will be okay"

"Why is he unconscious still? It's been hours now" he asked approaching the younger whom fever seem to have reduced as he calmly slept.

"He is physically okay but his wolf on the other hand is greatly affected. As we all know wolfsbane affect the wolf more than the human body. So we hope he wakes up soon. He is out of danger, that I can say"

"Thank you Jin" Jimin appreciated seeing that his mate was not going to respond.

"I will come to check up on him in a few hours, please inform me if anything changes. Expect some slight fever should be expected" the physician said as he helped himself to the door.

The head alpha tucked the younger in properly before changing the wet towel on his forehead.

"Alpha, I will look after kook and inform you all when he wakes up" Yeonjun quickly added before he is walked out of his best friend's room too.

"You never listen to your hyung kid" Yoongi whispered to himself as he changed the wet towel on his kid brothers head before getting up to leave too. There is alot to do seeing that security has been breached.

"I will call you down for breakfast soon. Please mindlink me if anything happens" Jimin said  patting Yeonjun on the shoulder before following his mate out.

When everyone left the room, Yeonjun sat by the bed side of the older. He had ran after his older brother Jin when he was suddenly called out for an emergency in the middle of the night only to find out it was his best friend.

"You are always getting in trouble kook" he said almost like a whisper to the unconscious older.

***

"What exactly did you say is the problem" Yoongi asked holding back a groan of frustrating.

"Like I told you three days ago, he is healed but it now completely depends on his wolf"

"What does that even mean, there should be something we can do, he has been unconscious for three whole days"

"We need to connect to his wolf which only his mate can do"

"There has to be another way or I could just do it"

"It's only his mate that can communicate with his wolf like I mean"

"But Kookie doesn't have a mate yet" Yoongi almost yelled looking at his mate for support but Jimin had that look on his face.

"Jimin? Is there something you are not telling us" he asked with a frown.

"Kook has a mate now" he said with a 'im sorry it was supposed to be a secret' written all over his face.

"What?!"

"Baby, I just found out same day he was attacked"

"Sorry to intrude but since the mate is really around, we should get them"

"H-huh, about that I don't think Jungkook will want us to get his mate involved yet" Jimin said already regretting why he got the information now.

"What do you mean Jiminnie" Yoongi asked exhausted, the news of his brother having a mate and not telling him was still hard to comprehend, mates are a thing of joy, why would the younger hide it

"Only Jungkook can answer that"

___________________
___________________

A filler chapter.

Thoughts?

I purple you 💜

~taekook_mams~

844 words