Moon 24

Taehyung groaned at the  sound coming from his door.

He opened the door to be surprisedly met with jungkook's wolf. Just before he could utter any word the wolf transformed into Jungkook running into his arms.

A lot of things were causing Taehyung brain and muscles to freeze on him. No not the fact that Jungkook just appeared in front of his house nor the fact he is hugging him stake naked not like it's the first time he is seeing his nude.

He thought Jungkook was so mad at him but his thoughts were cut short when he felt the younger's burning and shivering skin pressing into his body.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked worried trying to pull the younger out of the embrace but he only held unto him tighter burying his face into his neck (scent glands).

Taehyung looked out into the forest to confirm the younger wasn't been chased or something. When he confirmed there were no suspicious movement in the forest, he pulled Jungkook in closing the door behind him.

He pulled him towards the couch with mush difficulty because the younger wasn't pulling away from the hug causing them to sit on the couch with Jungkook straddling his thighs.

Feeling unsettled with the younger still completely naked pulled the blanket on the couch over his body but Jungkook flinched away with a whine.

"You are going to catch a cold if you don't cover up" Taehyung softly tried to persuade but the younger shoke his head mumbling something in the line that it too hot.

Taehyung sighed giving up on covering the younger. He already knows that wolves feel no sense of shame at nudest, it's normal to transform in presence of people everytime.

He raised his fingers into the younger's hair massaging his scalp causing Jungkook to purr into his neck.

"Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked softly knowing something was wrong, feeling the way the younger was clinging so tightly to him.

There was silent for a few seconds before He heard

"We are in our rut"

Taehyung frowned his brows, no, not at the 'we are in our rut ' part but at the sound of the words.

"JK?" He asked remembering Jungkook introduced his wolf as jk sometime back.

Jk chulcked at his mate realizing it wasn't Jungkook that was on him like this.

"Yes?" He responded still not pulling out of the older's neck because Taehyung's scent is like drug right now, he was fighting back his fangs from appearing and sinking itself into the older's scent glands but he can't afford to withdraw from it either.

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked not sure why he would allow his wolf take control of his body.

"You want Jungkook not me?" Jk huffed as he pulled away from the older's neck with a pout.

Taehyung saw his blazing red eyes stare back at him and he would  lie if he say he has seen anything more enchanting. Everything about jungkook's wolf has always been so enchanting like you can't look away or stop wondering if his look was legal.

"You know that's not what I mean" Taehyung whispers softly pushing some hair away from the younger's face.

Jk felt his cheek burn. He hasn't felt this caressed before. He was usually the dominant version of Jungkook and showed up when to intimidate people or act like an alpha he is but that was it.

Other wolves usual cower at his appearance, scared to be attack but here he was with his mate treating him no different from Jungkook, like a baby.

He hid back into the older's neck hugging him tighter.