Moon 43

'Wake the fuck up"

Taehyung heard in his head causing him to sit up from his sleep turning to Jungkook's side of the bed to meet it empty as it has been happening for the past three months.

He could hear the gaging sound coming from the bathroom causing him to rush up, he picked up the bottled water by the bed and rushed into the bathroom to see his mate hushed over the toilet seat throwing the last night meal out into the toilet.

He knelt beside the younger and placed his hand on his back trying to smoothen his baby's nerves.

Jungkook is now 5 months and a week  gone, the baby bump is already showing

The younger had broken down some months back at the fact that his hard earned abs were disappearing.

Wolf pregnancy usually is for seven months so they have about two months to go, for male wolves they need to transform into their wolf form to give birth and the baby is first born as a wolf and then transforms into a human in the next seconds.

He pregnancy have been very difficult on the younger just ad the moon goddess have said.

Like really seriously difficult, he would cry out of his sleep alot of the night and the others throwing out his guts like tonight.

Jin said in horror how the younger's body was growing the right organs to carry the baby. So you can imagine the pain Jungkook is going through.

It's this complications that lead to them moving in with the pack leader as taehyung promised but Jungkook insisted they move back after a few weeks and when Jin gave an approval they moved back to Taehyung's house.

Taehyung tried everything he could to be there at every seconds of the way just like how he is lifting the younger unto the bathroom cabinet, passing him a tooth brush and paste to wash his mouth with.

Jungkook slowly washed his mouth with the help of taehyung rinsing his mouth before drowning the bottled water taehyung brought in before hugging the older, resting all of his weight on him.

Jungkook was grateful taehyung woke up and came for him as usual because he would have ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor from how weak he feels.

"Feeling better?" Taehyung asked still rubbing the younger's back under his shirt. Jungkook nodded wrapping his hands around the neck meaning he is ready to be carried back into the room.

Taehyung effortlessly lifted the younger into his arms walking back to the bedroom. The younger added weight alot but he was already used to carrying him every single day he doesn't even notice the weight difference.

He sat on the bed, arranging the pillows higher so he can rest his back without lying down fully as that would be uncomfortable for younger because of  the baby bump.

He relaxed his back now massaging the younger's waist.

"Do you need me to get you something to eat?" He asked to which the younger shook his head.

Unlike how other say pregnant person's crave food alot but with Jungkook he barely ate anything. It took taehyung alot of effort to find a few things the younger wanted to eat without throwing up before the food entered his mouth. Like strawberries, coffee beans dissolved in warm water after blending (coffee). he once said the older smelled exactly like it. The Younger also liked meat and alot of meat.

So taehyung got him mixture of fruits with more strawberries and served him food that's not meat with coffee which end up in the toilet like few minutes ago.

He kept massaging the younger's waist trying to cover all the muscles that might be strained from the baby bump. He pressed a kiss on the youngest head thinking he slept off but that thought was thrown out of the window when he heard the younger whispered a request for him to massage lower which he complied immediately with a smile, the younger was not wearing anything under so it was easy to do that.