Moon 14

Jungkook peek through the door into his brother's office to see him sitting over a desk looking through some old looking documents.

He quietly opened the door and slowly walked into the office, he knew the older is already aware of his presence but ignored him.

"Hyung?" He called out to his hyung who still ignored him.

"You can't keep ignoring me like this hyung" he whined to his older brother but still got ignored.

"Just punish me but please talk to me" he pleaded which finally got the older to drop the document down before looking at the younger.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" He asked the younger

"To apologize of course" Jungkook nervously laughed but swallowed it when the older didn't even batt an eye at him.

"I have heard you, so you can leave now I'm busy"

"Really? You forgive me?" Jungkook asked which the older hummed to.

"So can I go to the bonfire tonight?"

"No" Yoongi answered causing the younger's excitement to die down

"I thought you said you forgave me?" Jungkook asked with a sad voice

"Yes"

"Then why am i still been punished?"

"You asked for the punishment kook, you can join the festival tomorrow but no bonfire for you tonight"

"I will serve another punishment hyung, I really want to go tonight please" Jungkook pleaded.

"No" Yoongi said and continued going through the documents noticing the younger finally kept quick and in a few seconds the atmosphere of the room changed.

"Alpha Yoongi" Yoongi heard that rare voice causing him to sigh before looking up at the younger to be met with a red eyed and smug smile

"Jk, it's been a long time you appeared before me like this. It must be really important" Yoongi said to the younger's wolf.

"Because it is. We found our mate like you already know but he doesn't recognize us yet" Jk said as he walked around the office looking at everything fascinatingly.

Yoongi frowned at this "What do you mean? They are not of age yet"

"He is of age, I can't communicate with his wolf either"

"Was it the blue eyed wolf that brought you in that night of the attack? Why didn't Jungkook tell me about this"

"Because he knew you would insist on meeting with him and he doesn't want to make our mate uncomfortable, till we find out what exactly the problem is"

"Then why are you telling me?"

"Because kook finally got to arrange for a hangout tonight and you wouldn't let him go without this reason"

Yoongi huffed at the wolf's words finally giving his approval for the younger to go to the bon fire, which jk smiled gratefully at him before walking out of the office.

"We would appreciate it if you don't interfere in this matter. Kook would love to handle something on his own for the first time without your help for once"

Jk said before walking out of the office, he gave Jungkook control back.

"What happened? I was with hyung just now"

'we got permission to go out tonight'

"Really? Wait! You took control without my permission!"