Moon 38

Warning:

This chapter will include descriptions of brutality and blood etc.
Please skip if you are not comfortable with this.

If you are, please enjoy

****

Taehyung woke when he suddenly heard a voice panicking for him to go back home. He picked up whatever he needed and dashed back into the woods leading to his forest and pack.

Three weeks ago after the pack leader came to tell him he was a monster and how he is a risk to everyone in the pack most especially Jungkook, and went further to say the war going on right now is possibly in search for him.

It was a lot to digest but he got the clear message to leave from the pack leader when he said even the other wolfpacks are looking out for him.

He had ventured into the woods and outside their pack borders, he found a carve close by and have been staying there so he isn't so far from his pack and mate.

Luckily he doesn't have a distinct scent so he was able to avoid rouges and their kind as he tried to survive outside his own pack.

He had that urge to be close by the pack Incase the war broke out so he can help even if he is not needed. He will not allow his sisters and most especially his mate fight alone.

And that day was today as he heard the panicking voice few hours ago asking him to run back to his pack as his mate was in grave danger.

This is why Taehyung is running with a speed the world has never seen towards his pack.

<°°>

"I told you to return back to your mate and son" Jungkook reminded his brother as he blocked him from the strange being in front of him.

Yoongi tried to ask him to run away and safe his life because he won't be able to fight this monster but his tongue couldn't move nor could sound come out of his throat.

He squeezed his eyes shut praying for any miracle to come right now. He was ready to give his life to safe his pack but he can't die with the fact of his kid brother dying too

"A mere motal moving in my territory of command" Jungkook heard the red haired enemy say in confusion causing him to look around the pack to see that just like Jackson they were all on the floor either whimpering from pain or submission or simply frozen like his hyung.

The sight of his pack members in pain caused his blood to boil.

"Release them at once!" He growled at the enemy taking an attacking stand.

The red haired male raised his brows at the little wolf's command.

Jungkook attacked him swinging his arms with strength and speed. The blue blood Alpha caught his wrist but Jungkook was fast enough to stab the other dagger into his hand causing the red haired male to let go but Jungkook was not going to give him a breathing space as he swinged his other dagger into his arm and the next stab into his chest aiming for the heart but it was not deep enough. He pulled out the dagger cutting the enemy's hand that was trying to claw at him and with speed of lighting kept cutting and stabbing the blue blood Alpha in both defence and attack.

He tried to stab the enemy's neck but lost the grip on the dagger when he succeedly clawed his hand but he was quickly to catch the dagger with his other hand doing a cut kick to block the others next attack aiming at his abdomen.