Moon 26 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip Chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

~~~~

His breath shuttered and a wave of emotion hit him hard as tears pulled down his eyes, he finally have his mate to himself. He could also feel his mate's tears causing him to wrap his arms around the older's neck pulling him closer as their lips moved softly against each other.

After a couple seconds of kissing, they broke off to breath but jungkook's eyes were still closed not ready to let go of the wonderful feeling of the older's lips.

"You taste so good" Jungkook whispered on Taehyung's lips earning a chulck from the older before their lips net again.

The younger's lips felt so soft against Taehyung's. At first they were simply enjoying the feelings of their lips before the older inhaled and kisses Jungkook harder and deeper using one of his hands to hold his nape to pull him into the kiss more. Jungkook tilted his head a little to give more access to the older to deepen the kiss. Their head were blank in the first seconds into the kiss just enjoying the feeling of their lips together after dreaming of it hundred of times but as they deepen the kiss their emotions and feelings were conveyed through it and they didn't want it to stop even when their lungs reached it capacity

Jungkook's hands found their way under Taehyung's shirt, enjoying the feel of the older's soft skin. He moved his hands higher trying to cover the space of his back with difficulty causing Taehyung to break the kiss for a few seconds to pull the shirt over his head.

Jungkook was feeling the rush of heat again but tried to hold back a groan as his hands found their way to Taehyung's pants but before he could start working on the pants taehyung stopped him.

"Let's mate" Jungkook whispered into the older's lips, breath already picking up and eyes full of lust.

Taehyung helped himself undress completely before kissing the younger again. This time the kiss was more rushed and heated as the older climbed into the bed hovering over Jungkook.

He broke off for a few seconds staring down at Jungkook as the younger looked up at him still trying to catch his breath.

"I know your ruts might still response but are you sure you want to mate yet" Taehyung asked

"I'm a hundred percent sure"

Taehyung joined their lips again but this time it was softer and gentle.

Using his free arm to hold himself up as he pressed his lips against Jungkook’s snaking his tongue past his lips and into his heated cavern. Jungkook body instantly melted, relaxing against Taehyung’s own as he submitted completely to his mate, allowing him to ravish his mouth.

Jungkook didn't even notice when Taehyung began rubbing the tip of his leaking cock against his needy entrance. It was only until the head of Taehyung member began to slowly push its way passed the sensitive ring of his rim that Jungkook cried out in pain, his fingers digging into Taehyung’s broad back.

Taehyung halted in his movement "Are you okay?"

The younger shook is head "Just a little uncomfortable" jungkook tried to relax his body to accommodate the intrusion. After a couple seconds he nodded his head approving the older to continue.

Taehyung joined their lips together again swallowing Jungkook’s scream as he continued to pushing inside until he bottomed out distracting him with his kisses and hands which roamed his body to soothe and ease him.