Moon 17

Jungkook was sitting nervously in Taehyung's sitting room across his older sister Hwasa.

By the time they arrived here taehyung had passed out, Hwasa had asked him to stay in the sitting room after handing him one of taehyung's clothes he had been sneakily snuffing as she probably took care of her brother.

She is now sitting across him in the sitting room causing him to nervously look everywhere but at her. Their first meeting did not leave a good impression and now he can't just stand up and leave because he really wanted to see his mate when he woke up to be sure he was okay.

He felt the need to explain himself about their first meeting not wanting his mate's sister to have a bad impression about him.

"If you want I can leave but I really want to see Taehyung wake up before I leave Nonna" he started, tired of waiting for the older to ask him why he was still here.

Hwasa just gave him a nod without lifting her attention from the nut she was cracking and throwing into her mouth.

"I wanted to apologize for our first meeting, I don't usually go around growling at people" he explained nervously "I really don't mean trouble been around taehyung" he added having the urge to reassure her knowing how she might be cautions of him been an alpha.

At this hwasa looked up from her nut giving the younger a long look before stretching out her hand towards him.

"You can have some nuts, no need to be so nervous around me" she said before putting a good handful of nuts Infront of the younger.

Jungkook looked at the nut on the table then at the female who raised an eye brow at him causing him to quickly collect the nut

How can she tell me not to be nervous with that look on her face

He thought, nervously cracking one nut before putting it into his mouth.

"I'm not worried about taehyung but for you" She finally said after a long minutes of silence.

Jungkook looked at her confused until she looked his way and sighed

"How do you cope around him?" She asked

"What do you mean Nonna, taehyung is a very nice person" Jungkook defended

"I know he is your mate" she said nonchalantly throwing a nut into her mouth.

Jungkook was shocked at the information.

"I'm curious to know how you haven't told him yet" she said continued

"I don't think he recognizes me yet and I don't want to come on him with the news of been mate out of no where" Jungkook said in a small voice. He knows how many times his wolf had insisted they just come out and confront the older with the news but he is scared of scaring his mate off plus rejection is so normal he is scared he will get regretted.

It's true that mates are destined by the moon goddess and meant to live forever together but wolves are evolving and rejecting mates was getting normal.

"I believe you already know that Tae's a special wolf and not like us" She stated.

"I think I get that part already, but I really like him nonna, aside the mating bond and all, I really do like him alot" Jungkook said with a sad smile suddenly feeling relief from saying his feelings out to someone close to Taehyung.

Hwasa just gave him a pitied look before continuing the cracking of her nuts.

____________

Taehyung's found himself in the middle of woods, he wondered how he got here plus the woods were unfamiliar to him.

He looked around contemplating which way to go. The forest looked foggy. He decide to follow his instinct walking to a direction.

He walked and walked till noticed a figure far way causing him to hurry in his steps to probably ask for directions.

As he approached closer the figure became clear.

"Excuse me?" He called out trying to seek the person's attention and the other noticed his presence and turned to the blue haired male and the sight sent chills through taehyung's spine.

"Hey Tae" he heard the deep voice of his own self speak to him. The being standing before him was a replication of himself but with a blazing red hair and eyes which creeped the living life out of him.

"Stop acting like we are doing this for the first time" the red haired taehyung said with a smile before his eyes turned a darker shade of red and instantly the forest started to burn startling the blue eyes taehyung.

"What is happening? Who are you? Where am I?" Taehyung subconsciously asked confused

"It's so cute how you react everytime we meet" the red eye male laughed throwing his head back.

"I will play along as usual" the red haired Taehyung said walking towards the blue hair taehyung. And the the fire was following him as he walked closer enclosing taehyung in a circle of fire.

"We are in your subconscious, you usually forget everytime immediately you wake up and I'm you as you can see but you can call me V" the red haired taehyung now known V said with a smile extending his hand to touch the still confused taehyung setting the blue hair male on fire

Taehyung panicked at seeing his body on fire causing him shout.

Taehyung suddenly woke up from his sleep breathing hard with sweat covering all his body. He looked around the room to find out he was in his bedroom.

He subconsciously raised his hand to his head, The night mare again. He closed his eyes trying to remember what it was about but nothing seem to be coming to mind.

He stood up from the bed getting rid of his soaked clothes. This was when he started remembering what happened the earlier. How he ran into some rouges during their hunt, he was cornered and didn't have a choice but to fight back.

He also remembers Jungkook bringing him back home. So much for staying low, now everyone in the pack knows he is a monster.

He sighed as he walked into the sitting room after changing his clothes.

When he approached the room he noticed the lingering scent of the younger causing him to unconsciously hurry in his steps.

But he was met with his sister alone.

"Oh hey, you are finally up?" Hwasa asked seeing the younger look around.

"He left a while ago, he was waiting for you to wake up but his brother sent someone to get him" she said to which Taehyung just nodded going to get water to drink from the kitchen before returning to take a seat in the sitting room.

He could notice his sister's lingering gaze on him

"I did not have a choice but to fight back" he explained.

"Did I ask?" he heard her say

"Then why are you staring at me like that?"

There was silence in the room for a while before she asked her next question.

"Why are you pretending to not know that he is your mate?"

________________
________________

Who guessed that Taehyung knew?

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1209 words