Moon 22

It's been three days now since taehyung saw Jungkook. He didn't show up in school either.

Was he that mad.

Taehyung walked through the hallway and just like every other day everyone was staring. He walked through the staring crowd and luckily he sighted the person he was looking for.

"Hey" he greeted the younger who had his eyes widen from hearing the blue eye male talk to him.

"H-huh hi" Yeonjun responded

"Jungkook didn't come to school today" he asked

"No" The younger responded remembering Jungkook have been avoiding all of them for some days now, they assumed he was experiencing his rut.

"You can find him at the pack house in case you really want to see him" He quickly added not missing the chance to send Jungkook his mate if he really needs him.

"Oh okay, thank you" taehyung appreciated walking away.

He contemplated if he should really go to the younger's house to check on him. What if he doesn't want to see him.

Jungkook swinged the rod harder and faster after his hyung but he was still too slow.

He has drowned himself in training with his hyung for the past days. He had a long thought when he got back home after confronting his mate.

When he really thought about it, he shouldn't have lost his temper that day. If truly the older was a blue blood Alpha, he could be going through a lot and mating should be the least of his problems.

It's a good thing he wasn't planning to reject him meaning there was hope for him. Now you would ask why he has been avoiding everyone including his mate.

First, There was a lot of bomb dropped on him that day. His mate could possibly be a god and if he is and mistakenly transforms he could go nut and kill everyone.
Secondly, His mate have known of their connection and have a reason to stay away and he doesn't know what to do with that information. Should he approach him properly now as a mate or is he still not ready to mate.
Lastly, That been said he just found out his mate is superior to Alphas! Don't ask him why he sound shocked. Of course he would be shocked, he always had image of an omega mate and now he has to be a sub.

He has gone through this in his head while blushing a million times this part few days during the few seconds his brain went past the hard part of his discoveries.

"Keep your head in the game, Jungkook!" he heard Yoongi's voice cut through his thoughts and the next second he felt a very hard hit on his back and then his legs causing him to land on the floor.

"What is wrong with you? Get up!" Yoongi growled at him "We have been training together for years and you still can't land a proper hit on me"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes at his hyung, how does he expect to match his speed when before he trains to his level his brother have leveled up.

"How do you plan to protect yourself or anyone in this state?" Yoongi asked sounding a little disappointed

"My life and that of all the pack could be in your hands someday for all we know"

Jungkook stood up picking his weapon up, he held tighter on the rod ready to attack again.

"What if something happens and I am not here, you have to protect Juwon, my mate and the pack" Yoongi growled as Jungkook swinged the rod going at him with more speed

"You think you can protect anyone in this state?!" Yoongi provoked causing jungkook's eyes to flash red and his speed tripled shocking Yoongi who had to hold his ground and fighting more seriously to defend against the younger.

This was the spirit he wanted and it wasn't the limit. They crossed weapons holding it and their eyes met and he could see the protective instinct flash in the younger's eye's

"Imagine all the pack were on their knees and you were the only one standing" he provoked further

Jungkook swiftly turned away from him swinging his rod at an inhuman speed going for his hyung's torso but Yoongi successful blocked it but before he could registered the younger tackled his legs with he's causing him to almost fall down but he was quick to push himself back. Jungkook wasn't lenient atall as he went after the older with faster and stronger attacks.

He was both surprised and excited at the same time. He has never seen Jungkook fight with this much strength and he has never fought this hard to defend against anyone before.

He however switched to attack mood and went after the younger with equal speed and strength. Jungkook held off for a while but was finally subdued by the older and Yoongi won.

"Now that's more like it" he praised the younger who was breathing hard bent over with his hands on his knee.

"You just could surpass me if you trained like that more often" the older said putting away their weapon.

Jungkook huffed at his statement, surpassing yoongi could probably lead to his own death, his hyung is a monster in battle.

"What's all that talk about me protecting everyone" he asked after catching his breath

"It's true and it worked in provoking you" Yoongi said before Jungkook could respond with a stupid comment Jimin walked into the arena.

"Hey guys, lunch is ready" he stated seeing the two alphas are done with training

"I will go wash up" Yoongi said giving a kiss on the Omega's forehead before walking out of the arena.

"Me too but I doubt I will be able to join you guys at the table" Jungkook said rubbing his head. The stupid headache is coming back again. He thought training could relief it but it only went away for a few moment.

"Juwon won't eat without you there" Jimin chulcked

"I'm not feeling too well but I might feel better after taking a bath" Jungkook said really feeling uncomfortable with the headache now.

"H-huh Jungkook, You are releasing pheromones" Jimin informed moving away from Jungkook with his palm covering his nose and mouth so he couldn't inhale it.

He walked towards the door. Inhaling an Alpha's pheromone could send an omega into heat plus his presence could be worst for the young Alpha.

"You should take suppressant and take a bath, I will make Juwon eat" he said before running out of the room.

Jungkook had his eyes furrowed making a calculation in his head, it shouldn't be time yet.

When he ran into his room he felt pain shoot through his body causing him to hunch over and a groan broke out of his lips.

He quickly rushed to his bag and pulled out the suppressant pills poping a pill into his mouth before going into the bathroom to drink from the sink.

_______________
_______________

Thoughts?

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1182 words