Moon 28

After a few minutes, Jungkook walked out of the room, freshened up and clothes in a two piece sweat pants of the older.

Taehyung who was still preparing something in the kitchen turned around to meet with his mate looking as beautiful as always causing him to smile before complimenting.

"You look good in them, I'm glad they fit you"

"Thank you and also thank you in advance as I'm keeping them" Jungkook only said the first part loud but Taehyung still heard him causing him to laugh

"Be my guest" he said approving the younger to keep them. He carried a fruit bowl and a bottle water placing them in front of the younger to help himself with as he waited for the food.

"I didn't know you can cook" Jungkook said after a few minutes of munching on an apple.

"Learnt from nonna Hwasa, I basically live here alone, my both sisters have mates and comes around once in a while, so I have to do the cooking myself" he explained and Jungkook nodded in agreement as he continued to munch on the second apple.

"What time is it?" The younger asked seeing that the sun is no where near the sky

"It's 2am"

"Oh" Jungkook was surprised at the time. He discarded the two remains of the apples he ate in the bin and returned to the dinning area in the kitchen as he continued watching his mate swiftly move about in the kitchen like he is super sure of what he was doing causing Jungkook to wonder why it was so hard to learn how to cook.

He shook his head deciding to let that topic go because he will only end up hurting his self confidence. He glanced back at the older seeing the scratched back in full display, what the hell was he doing last night to have scarred the older like this.

"Does it hurt too much?" He asked before he could bit back the words. He didn't know if it was okay to talk about their bedroom activity.

"What?" Taehyung asked back.

"Your back" he informed deciding to just go for it, moreover they are mates and both adult and were both screaming each other's name shamelessly yesterday so whats to be shy about now.(that was just him tho)

"Not in the slightest" Taehyung chulcked flexing his back to proof his point.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook apologize knowing the older was just trying to be nice because it looks painful tho they were healing pretty fast.

"Nothing to be sorry about, it only a proof that you enjoyed every bit of pleasure received" Taehyung teased with a fond smile while Jungkook blushed burying his head in his arms on the table in embarrassment.

Taehyung laughed at the younger's shy gesture, he felt relief that there was no awkwardness between them after everything that happened. Most of all he is super happy everything is cleared between them.

He brought the food down from the stove and served the plates before bringing them infront of the younger who raised his head at the smell of food, he also served himself before taking a seat in front of Jungkook who was looking at the food with heart eyes.

His mate is a foodie, he mentally noted with a fond smile before urging the younger to start eating.

Jungkook picked up the chop stick collecting some of the fried kimchi rice into his mouth moaning the next second at the taste with his eyes closed earning a chulck from his mate.

Jungkook bounced on his seat in excitement as he continued to stuff his mouth with food.

They both continued to eat quietly for some minutes.