Moon 41

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook growled angrily at the sight of the older.

V turned to the sound only to see a furious bunny looking male approaching him, isn't this tae's little mate?. He could see the wolf march towards him raising his fist and aiming for his face. He could literally see it in slow motion but he couldn't move to block it and miss it

That brat taehyung!

And so did the tiny fist come in contact with his face hitting his nose directly.

"Ow!" He groaned in pain as he hushed over rubbing his bruised nose, the fist wasn't so tiny after all.

"Shit! He broke my nose!" V groaned seeing the blood in his hand from his nose.

"What?! Did I really break it?" Jungkook panicked rushing to the older who stepped back from him with a hiss

"Of course you broke it" V complained

"Sorry" Jungkook let out sincerely feeling really guilty, he didn't plan to break his beautiful mate's nose. He shouldn't have hit so hard.

"Stop looking like a wet puppy, it's going to heal in no time" V said seeing the wolf looking really scolded when he didn't even do anything yet. He kept his face raised up so avoid more blood from coming out as he felt the bones coming back in place before sighing in relief.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed, wondering why he was able to even find him.

"What do you mean what do I want Tae? Do you want another fist in that face of yours"

V rolled his eyes at the threat. He is really lucky that he has a weak spot for Taehyung. "Go away, Taehyung is not here" he shooed walking towards the river to wash the blood off his hand and face before going to sit on a rock rolling his eyes when he felt the younger wolf tail after him.

"What do you mean you are not here?" Jungkook asked genuinely confused.

"I'm V not Taehyung"

"V? Taehyung's wolf? Jungkook asked confused, did taehyung finally manifest his wolf? When did this happen? Was it when he was away or during the war?

"He wish I was just a wolf" V mumbled to himself not knowing why he isn't shooing the wolf away.

"Hi, I am Jungkook. Tae's mate. Sorry for hitting you earlier" Jungkook excitedly introduces himself straighten out his hand for a handshake. He didn't seem to hear what V said earlier.

V looked at the hand that was stretch out with a bored face then back to the younger's face examining him well. He was really cute he noticed, tracing doing his jawlines and then his neck to his chest and body. The shirt he was wearing was slim probably a sleep wear with a hoodie wrapped around his neck, so he could see the younger's structure and damn was the little wolf ripped.

He unconsciously sat up trying to touch the younger's abs and surprisedly Jungkook did not step back as V patted his bisep, chest and then abs.

"You seem to have a muscle kink like Tae" Jungkook giggled causing V to retract his hands then rolling his eyes at the overly happy bunny.

"Go away" he shooed again

"Can I speak with tae before I go" Jungkook said feeling not wanted by his mate's wolf.

"Sorry that is not possible, taehyung is gone" V said nonchalantly laying on the rock.

"What do you mean gone?" Jungkook asked with a frown.

V cursed internally, did taehyung not tell jungkook? Wasn't that what he requested the dream visit for? He thought groaning at how he was going to explain the suitation to his little mate now.