Moon 20

"Yoongi mentioned something the night your mate was attacked, I remember he came back searching through his library" the younger omega said still in a daze as if trying to recall the incident of that day

"He said something about a prophecy many years ago when the wolf packs were in great mourning that  'A godly wolf (The blue blood Alpha) will be born to the wolf clan again to rectify the mistake that was bestowed upon them"

Jungkook adjusted in his seat looking at his hyung with hopeful eyes to hear more.

"All this didn't make any sense until Jin Hyung read this history out..."

"So if this blue blood Alpha was the calamity there is a possibility that your mate is the prophecy"

Jungkook was quiet, there was too much information to digest at once meanwhile Jin eyes widened at a realization

"If we are correct, that means that attack ten years ago was because of his...mmhh" Jin started but Jimin had slapped his hand over the older Omega's mouth using his head to gesture towards Jungkook who luckily did not get it.

Jin pushed the younger Omega's hand away from his mouth "We will need to see that book your mate read about the prophecy from" he said gesturing to Jimin.

"So why has he not manifested his wolf?" Jungkook asked not sure if the reason was mentioned in all that have been said.

"Well, if we are right that his wolf is different from our normal wolf then I think it will be for the best if he doesn't" Jin explained

"I think he must have been going through a lot of struggles, imagine living among wolves and not manifest a wolf. He will just be feeling like an outcast" Jimin explained in a sad tone

"That must also be why he doesn't feel our mate bond hence not recognizing me as his mate" Jungkook thought out loud.

"He doesn't recognize you as his mate?" Jin asked confused

"If he didn't manifest his wolf how is he supposed to bond with his mate?" Jungkook responded to the older's dumb question earning himself a smack on the head.

"I think he recognizes you as his mate" Jimin mumbled causing Jungkook to twist his neck towards him so fast they could hear a bone crack at the speed

"What did you say?"

Jimin looked at young wolf looking back at him expectantly and then at Jin who was also looking at him curiously.

Why is he always finding himself in a suitation of keeping people's secret.

"When you were attacked the other night and was passed out for days. Because you made me promise not to tell your brother about your mate because he doesn't recognize you yet we couldn't get him to help you out" jimin started

"The third night, I was on my way back from checking on Juwon when I entered your room to check on you only to meet you cuddled up with a wolve before I could call out for help the wolves who happens to be your mate whispered for me not to scream. And when I looked closer he truly was the same person that brought you in the night of the attack. He said he just came to help and begged me not to tell you he was there" Jimin explained.

Jungkook was frozen in his place in surprise. He thought that feeling was a dream, so his mate was actually in his bedroom to help him heal.

Wait! His mate recognized him as a mate?!

"Why would he want to hide that from me?" Jungkook asked with a furrowed brows.

Not sure whether he should be overjoyed that his mate actually recognize and acknowledge their mate bond or be mad that the older has been hiding it from him.

Actually he thinks the latter is what it is, does he not know how miserable he and his wolf have been away from their mate only to imagine that the bastard have know all along.

He stood up from his seat waving his hyung's bye without saying a word as he matched out of the library and out of the house.

"Hyung?" Jimin asked still looking towards the door the younger just walked off. "If his mate have not manifested his wolf, how come he recognizes their mate bond? Isn't that a wolf thing?" He bombarded the older with questions.

It seem Jin has same thought as he rubbed his chin going into deep thought.

Digging up information has always been exciting for him and here is another mystery to discover.

_________________________

Thoughts?

See you next chapter!

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

784 words