Moon 42

Another update because y'all make me happy!🎉

Taehyung stired from his sleep as the early morning light peeks into the bedroom causing him to groan at the intrusion.

He turned his face to the other side but noticed his pillow was not a bundle of cotton but thick thighs causing him to smile opening his eyes.

He looked up from where he was laying his head and found the younger staring down at him with a fond smile.

"You are awake?" He asked with his hoarse deep voice.

"Yea, good morning" Jungkook responded with a brighter smile seeing the Older stretching with a pout.

They had gotten back to meet Taehyung sisters who cried out of relief at seeing their kid brother back alive and healthy.

They managed to eat and ended up cuddling to sleep. Well, more like taehyung cuddling Jungkook's thighs to sleep

"How is our little angel doing this morning" taehyung said nuzzling his face in to Jungkook's tummy.

"He is surprisedly very good"

"I can't believe you are really with child, our child. Thought that was impossible with an Alpha?"

"Well, it's not everyday you see a true blood Alpha"

"Kook?"

'What?'

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes his Wolf bugging him to give him control so he can meet Taehyung too but Jungkook seem to be mad at him for no particular reason.

"You know I can hear you both communicate through the mate bond"

Taehyung suddenly said shocking the Jungkook and jk.

"Since when?!" Jungkook asked with wide eyes

"You don't want to know" taehyung flashed him his famous eye box smile.

"Well then"

Taehyung was swiftly flipped over and Jungkook sat on his thighs causing the older to yeap at the sudden movement.

"Jk?" He asked immediately his shirt were ripped apart with his buttons flying all over the bed and floor, Jk had his hands roaming all over his now exposed chest as if looking for something and proceeded to check his limps when taehyung realized what the younger was doing.

"Hey, look at me" he held the wolf's hands causing the blazing red eyes to finally meet his "I am totally fine" he assured seeing the younger nod absently.

"We were really worried" Jk said in a small voice. Taehyung brought his palm to the younger's face to cradle his cheek

"I am sorry for worrying you" he apologized seeing the wolf nod again nuzzling into his mated palm.

"I missed you" Jk finally said bending over to connect their lips.

Taehyung kissed him back finally feeling at home at feeling the younger's lips on his.

The kiss was pure, not heated no tongue, just their lips pressed together, eyes closed and heart beat getting into a rythm with unspoken words exchanged.

Jk hands found taehyung cheek softly caressing it. They would have really lost the older. With that thought he broke away from the soft kiss and their eyes locked.

Taehyung could still feel the fear in those eyes so before either of them broke down crying again he pulled the younger down to his lips again.

This time the kiss was more intimate, their lips molded together, the younger requested for access and Taehyung allowed him giving the younger full control.