Moon 23

"Where is Jungkook?" Yoongi asked immediately he joined the table.

"I think he is having an early rut" Jimin said in a hush voice as he helped his son eat.

He should be fine after taking some suppressant Yoongi thought as he took a seat to have his lunch.

"I will be travelling to the moon pack tomorrow with some of the upper rank wolves" Yoongi informed his mate.

"What happened?" Jimin asked knowing that moon pack was the place where all pack leader gather for meetings when there is a serious incident.

"I'm not totally sure, a message arrived this morning requesting for my presence" The alpha said as he continued to eat.

Jimin was silent, he was worried. He is always worried when his mate have to leave the pack to a distant location away from his eyes.

"When will you be coming back?"

"The trip should be about a week"

"Okay" Jimin said in a small voice causing Yoongi to look his way.

"I will be fine, you don't have to worry" He tried to cheer his mate up knowing why he looked down "I'm only leaving with Namjoon and hwasa from the upper ranked wolves with some warriors, the other eight will be here to protect the pack when I am away"

"Okay" Jimin responded

"Come on. You can't be this worried everytime I leave the pack. You are mated to the park leader" Yoongi teased causing Jimin to huff under his breath at the mate's trying to joke in this suitation.

"Let Jungkook know when he is done with his rut, okay?" he said to which Jimin nodded and they continued to eat.

Jungkook sat on the floor of his room with his head resting on the bed.

His hands were shaking and the pains shooting up his body was still there,

the pill was not working.

"What the hell is going on!" he groan as he suddenly felt a rush of heat all over his body causing him to start getting rid of his clothes as they were causing discomfort.

The heat came rushing through his body again causing him to shiver. He managed to stand up walking back into the bathroom to take a shower, maybe it would help.

This wasn't his first rut, it actually his Fourth because it comes every three months after one turns 18. Suppressant have been doing the magic for him the past times so this feeling were all new to him.

He doesn't know if it was the heat or the pain that's hurting more.

He removed the remaining of his clothes to see that he was rock hard causing him to curse under his breath.

He entered the shower to probably cool off but the drop of water was feeling like tiny needle piercing his flesh. He tried to ignore that piercing pain because he needed to cool off but the shower was worsen his suitation.

He turned off the shower, he was breathing hard at this point. He sat door in the bathroom resting his head on the shower wall.

His body was trembling as his breath picked up, he stared at his angry dick. He wetted his lips contemplating whether to just help himself out or just run to his mate.

"Fuck!" He cursed for the nth time, why the hell was the suppressant not working this time.

He had a mate who is suppose to help him with this but his luck had to be shitty.