Moon 19

"Why did you say you are coming to my house again" Yeonjun whined

"Do I need a reason to pay my best friend a visit?" Jungkook questioned back with a raised brow.

"Okay, just go home I will come over later" The beta tried to reason.

"You are acting suspicious right now" Jungkook stopped on his track resting his hands on his hip giving the best friend a suspicious look.

"I just want to go home and take a long nap, I don't want you getting in the way of that"

"Oh wow. Thank goodness it's your brother I am going to see. This is what our friendship have come to" he huffed

"You want to see hyung?" Yeonjun asked to which Jungkook just snorted at him. "You should have said that earlier. Don't worry I will cook you something before I dive into dream land"

"Oh please, I do rather die of hunger than get poisoned by your horrible cooking"

"Yah!" The beta flared up "You are no better than I am in that aspect" he attacked back

"Atleast I don't waste food item trying" Jungkook teased giving his best friend the tongue causing Yeonjun to chase after him as they ran to his house

After a couple minutes they got to Yeonjun house.

"He should be in the library, he has been staying there alot lately. Please don't knock on my door, if you need anything quietly get in, take it and get out" Yeonjun informed as he climbed the stairs leading to his bedroom.

Jungkook just shook his head as he headed to the library to look for Seokjin. He has been here a hundred times and knows every corner like the back of his hands.

As he approached the library he catch the scent of Jimin and just as he walked into the room both Omega's eyes were already on him.

Obviously, they must have caught his scent.

"Good day hyungs" he greeted both Omega walking further into the room taking a seat by Jimin.

"You guys are back from school" Jin asked looking back at the door expecting his younger brother to come walking in too.

"Yeonjun is already in his room sleeping and I am here to see you" Jungkook answered the older Omega's unasked question.

"Oh" Jin said a little surprised, he has no close relationship with the younger Alpha aside the fact that he was best friend to his little brother and brother to the Pack Leader or the head physician. Oh actually alot of relationship.

"Well let me get you something to eat since you just got back from school" the older suggested attempting to get up.

"Oh no, I'm totally okay, just wanted to ask you something" He said looking at Jin and then at Jimin.

"Are you okay? Hope you ain't sick?" Jimin asked his mother instinct kicking into play before realizing it was Jin the younger came for "If you want I can give you two privacy" Jimin suggested but Jungkook immediately shook his head.

"You can stay" he said before he remembered"Where is Juwon? He should be back from school"

"He is with Yoongi" Jimin said taking back his seat.

"So what did you want to ask" Jin asked

"Ugh, you remember the blue haired wolf you saw me with the night of the bon fire?" Jungkook asked.

"Yea" Jin responded a little skeptical and wary of the younger's question.

"Oh great, you mentioned something about him not having a rank and today I realized that he might not have manifested his wolf" he explained to which the two Omega were listening to know where he was driving to. "Is there something you know that you can share to help me understand him better" he asked.