Moon 29 (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip Chapter if you are not comfortable but this chapter will contain very vital details that are important for the story

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

~~~~

"Mhhm......hmmm" Jungkook moans as he held tightly around the olders neck while rolling his hips in a slow but hard grind on the olders cock.

The moans, grunt and groans of the two mate could be heard all over the house. It's the third night of the younger's rut and it was getting more intense as the day went by.

Taehyung wouldn't have been able to keep up if it wasn't for the good stamina of the younger to take control sometimes just like right now. But it seems Jungkook was also hitting his limit because of how he was resting all his weight on the older but still can't stop the movement of his waist.

"A-are you okay?" Taehyung asked the younger as he helped him push his wet hair out of his face.

Jungkook gave him a weak smile before joining their lips together in a kiss. The kiss was sloppy because of how exhausted they were. It should be around 3am, Jungkook woke up feeling hot all over after the longest hours of sex which they finally fell asleep for only two hours.

He had woken the older up with his mouth on his cock and proceeded to ride the older. Now an hour later, two cum later, the heat was not coming down and they were both extremely exhausted.

Taehyung flipped them over having the younger's legs on his shoulder, he reenter the wet carven and started thrusting into the younger.

He continued thrusting at a slow pace till he felt the younger cross his ankle behind his neck arcing his back off the bed sheet, he picked up his pace. He left open mouthed kisses, teeth bites on the younger's thighs as his hands still held his waist in place.

Jungkook turned his face to the side. his face drowned in tears, lips between his teeth with  his face contour in blissful Pleasure.

He was throwing his ass up to meet the older's thrust which encouraged taehyung as he picked up the pace, his thrust became faster, he straighten himself to get a better angle and thrust harder into the younger.

Jungkook was starting to loss consciousness again, this have happened almost all the nights. Taehyung dropped his legs bending over to join their lips in a soft kiss as he noticed the younger was about to loss consciousness again.

"Y-you can go ahead and sleep baby" he encouraged not stopping his thrust then joined their lips again, the kiss was gentle at first before he heard the younger groan, then wrapping his thighs around his waist before pressing his lips harder on his. Taehyung allowed the younger lead the kiss. He felt the younger's fingers in his hair thuging at it causing him to to moan as his thrust became harder. He broke away from the kiss to breath, he looked down at the younger's face, Jungkook had his eyes shut, face flushed, mouth agapes as soft moans leave the lips.

"Feels soooo goooood" He heard the younger mewl, he could feel the younger's hands griping his ass cheeks hard causing him to give harder thrust.

"Harder!" He heard the younger demand causing him to chulck while picking up his pace. He closed his eyes as he threw his head back with a pleasant grunt feeling the younger grip on both is ass and cock tighten.

"You are so beautiful" Taehyung heard the younger say causing him to look down to see red blazing eyes staring up at him with a smile.

Jk