Moon 2

It was later at night that Jungkook got home. He was too exhausted to go through the sitting room and meet his older brother who would be waiting to scold the living daylight out of him.

He climbed through the window to his room which was luckily still open. He almost jumped back out when he saw his brother sitting on one of his couch.

"Where do you think you are coming from?" He heard the older asked very calmly which was his very usual self.

"Went to the Cultivation area with my friends" he answered tugging his shirt off his body going for his pants next, he was both emotional and physically exhausted and hopes his brother does not see his red eyes from all the crying he did earlier.

"You are avoiding your trainings again kook, you know how important it is"

Jungkook sighed as he sat on his bed with his head bowed currently on his underwear. Yoongi saw this and sighed.

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" He asked his younger brother seeing him look very exhausted.

Jungkook looked up at him and gave a small smile shaking his head "I'm fine, just exhausted" he said grateful for the dark room that hid his face.

Yoongi looked at him for a few seconds knowing very well he wasn't fine but decided to leave it. Jungkook never keeps anything away from him so if he isn't ready to share then he will just respect that.

"Have you eaten?"

Jungkook nodded his head as he stood up walking towards his bathroom to probably take a shower.

"Rest up kook, good night" Yoongi said before stepping out of the room.

Jungkook turned on the shower and allowed the cold water wash his stress away. He has been think alot since what happened about five hours ago.

It is possible his mate was not eighteen yet so he could not recognize him. Or it was just a coincidence.

Either ways he decided not to dwell on the negative thought and celebrate the fact that he found his mate. At that thought he smiled biting back a squeal. He hurriedly washed up his body and tried to open the link to his wolf who was oddly very quiet since he shut him out earlier.

"Jk, I'm sorry I shut you out earlier and sorry for panicking unnecessary, it's possible he wasn't 18 yet. So let's not worry yet"

"I heard your thoughts kook but that isn't what worry me"

Jungkook stopped in his steps as he was trying to get a towel so he could walk out of the bathroom

"What do you mean?"

"I couldn't distinguish his scent earlier non contact his wolf either"

Jungkook continue what he was doing walking into the bedroom again to pick out a sleeping outfit.

"That must have been why he didn't recognize us because we couldn't contact his wolf"

"What I mean is I couldn't tell what rank he was"

Jungkook frowned, that was new. Every wolf's rant is the first thing that another wolf recognize as their eyes usual reflect their rank color without them knowing and now that he thinks about it. The other had blazing blue eyes which was rare and it didn't reflect any other color.

"We could have been too entrapped in the feeling of meeting our mate that we did not notice"

Jungkook stated trying to stay positive, his wolf did not respond seeming to be more confused. Jungkook sighed before walking into his bed after getting dressed. He hugged his pillow and the feeling of finding his mate came back again causing him to smile as he fell into Dreamland.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The next morning came quickly, after breakfast Jungkook was trying to sneak out from the house without his brother's knowledge but he wasn't very lucky today.

"Where are you going?" He head the deep always bored voice of his brother ask causing his to sigh in defeat before turning to him with a smile his brother knew too well to be one to charm is way out of work.

"We have training, there is no charming your way out of it today" he said as a matter of fact.

"But hyung...." he whined really hoping to return to the field today to check for the mate again maybe try to talk to him this time. He would have love to tell his brother that he found his mate but he knew how protective his hyung was and would insist he bring the mate home for proper introduction which is not possible, atleast not yet seeing the said mate doesn't recognize him.

"No buts! kook, your summer holiday will be over soon and you barely trained. Now get your ass inside this second and change into your training outfit and meet me in the training arena!"

Jungkook could hear the order in his brother's tone, he knew there was no way out of it now. He went back into his room but not without mind linking his friends the description of his mate (which didn't pass the color of his eyes and possible height) asking Yeonjun to ask his mate to help them find out who he was.

He walked into the training arena with a sour mood after changing and was met with other betas and Alphas training in pairs. He could see his brother with his hands folded over his chest overseeing the training.

He walked in and was immediately met with Jackson giving him an annoying smirk.

"I'm your training partner today pretty boy"

Jungkook raised his brows at the stupid comment before smirking himself. He was indeed gifted with the right partner today because his wolf was irritated and needed to vet and who is right to beat the shit out of if not the most annoying wolf in their pack.

Jungkook picked up a fighting rode. He might dislike training but that doesn't mean he was anything weak if anything he get bored of the training because there is never anything new. And because the stronger wolves like his brother and the Upper Class Woves always refuse to fight him saying they have better things to do. So annoying. So the second thing to strong in their team was Jackson.

He looked towards the smirking male and advised him with a very sweet smile before his eyes turned red and his smile turned into an evil smirk.

"Better pick a very good weapon Jackson"

__________________
__________________

thoughts?

Your comments are making me squeal, like you notice some of your points were already jungkook's thought too. Having you already getting the hint is thrilling

One reader's comment in particular is driving me crazy the most. She/he is so on point I can't wait to unveil the story anymore

I really appreciate your interaction with the book it's such a booster.

I however can't reply well because it might leave a hint... Hehehee

Please keep them coming, I love you guys so much

See you next chapter

I purple you

1179 words