Special 10k Reads.

You were watching the sunset and looking over the past few years. You and Pandora had just renewed the contract for another 5 years. The success is insane and people respect you all and it's everything you've ever wished for. You and Chan are married and have one amazing daughter named Madison Chaeyoung Bang, she's three years old.

While watching tge sunset you've remembered every burden you've experienced in the past years, they used to kill you.. But now, you see them as good things because they made you grow. Those hardships made it better for you.

" Y/n, why are you on the balcony?" Chan asks me with a smirk.

" Oh, i was just thinking. Is she asleep?" you ask him and he nods and joins you.

You've talked for hours until you heard you princess cry.

" Remember when you told me that you didn't want children? "he asks you and you nodded and smiled.

" Fyi, she was unplanned. A beautiful kind of unplanned."you say and boop her nose.

He looks happy. He looks like us make him the happiest.

" Chan, i love you. Both. "you say and he kisses my forehead.

" Me too, baby girl. Me too. "he says and we rest there.

We'll have the best life. We will be happy forever. Maddie will be the happiest baby on planet earth, we'll both make sure of it.

_____
Here it is. I honestly hated how i ended this story, so it is an opportunity to make up for it. Hope you were happy this Christmas, and if not.. My pm's are open. Happy New Year my fellow stays.

-Sun.