Chapter 21.

A month passed and there was no call from your sister or mother, which made you nervous. You have been spoiling your fans with v-lives, pictures and covers so that when all this is over they would still remember you. You had no idea on how your fans will act at the truth and that scared you the most.

You and Chan haven't talked much since he has been busy on a comeback and you actually wanted to avoid him.. he was the only person that you wanted near you though.

The girls have been really supportive on you, even though you've told them that you kinda deserve to be in this situation. She was your mother, but you could've said a "no". (if anyone forces you to do stuff that you don't want, you CAN say no!) .

You were practicing on a new cover, you've done 11 this month and even though you were exhausted this could've been your last chance to let you fans see you as the one that they think that they know.

In the middle of the song you hear someone open the door and you stop the music and turn.. it was JYP.

You smile at him.. " Hey, how have you been dining?", you ask him.

" Concerned for you to be honest. You deserve your spot in Pandora, and you just kissed some guys.. but if the truth comes out I will have to take actions.. I'm sorry Y/n." he says and you smiled again at him.

" Don't worry, as soon as this comes out.. I'll move, pay back the contract and go work in a market.. I guess." you say taking your water bottle, but he laughs.

" Do you think that I'll let you do that? Look, I took you under my custody to protect you, and I will do that until the day you die. And to be honest, as a father I wouldn't have let you debut if I thought that you shouldn't have, but you deserve to be here." he said smiling.

" Aww" I say punching his shoulder lightly.

" You haven't talked with Chan, right?" he ask and you rolled your eyes.

" No, and I won't. Even though he's sorry, he still lied. Even though my sister's a bitch, she's still my sister. And since I love him with my all heart, I can't risk the fact that she could do something to him.  I can't and won't allow that." I say balancing my weight nervously.

He nodded at your answer. " Y/n, you shouldn't save everyone when you are the one drowning." he says while leaving.

"I know that..." You say turning up the music to continue your practice.

_________________°•°•__________________

You woke up at 5:40 am and you noticed that you had many phone calls from Chan. You called him back.

"Hey, what's wrong. Why did you call me 30 times?" you asked him being concerned.

" Y/n.. I just need to tell you that I love you. You're the only woman that I've ever loved. I'm sorry." he said hunging up.

" I..love you too." you said confused, but you didn't pay much attention and started going trough your phone and noticed the articles...

" Lin Y/n, the leader of the sensational group.. Pandora, was a giving sexual favors to guys that were her age at only 15. It has been reported and proved that she used to get paid for what she gave them. It has been proved that Park Jin Young, former CEO if JYP Entertainment took her under custody when she became a trainee since her father and him were really good friens. Did she actually earn the spot in Pandora? How far was she going with the sexual favors?"

"Oh God... she made it sound worse that it is." you say panicking and start walking in your room. " I have to call JYP.." you say taking your phone, but he didn't answer so you decided to leave a message.

" Hey, so the truth finally came out. Hmm, I can't thank you enough for what you did for me. You gave me a home, an agency, support, but most importantly.. you gave me love. I know that I'm not the easiest to work with, but thank you for not giving up on me.. not even once. I have no idea of what to do.. for the girl's sake I should get out of the group, but I don't want to. I'll let the agency decided of what to do with me. But I suggest you to kick me out, they know that I was under your custody.. they'll believe that I didn't earn this spot. With love.. Y/n"

You have been taking a look on Twitter and Insta and the fans are taking your part.. the antis,well not so much. The journalist didn't post photos or anyb proof, but you know the truth. So you decided to post something.

" Hey fans, so I've seen that the truth has finally emerged. Everything is true, except that it's a little exaggerated. I use to only kiss or date boys.. I won't tell the motive, because she has noting to do with me anymore. Jyp took me under his custody, but I earned this spot. I have nothing to apologize for and I might regret this later since it's 7:00 am. But I'll let you believe what you want to believe, I know the truth and that's enough. If you want to believe, thank you and even if you don't.. just don't hate on the girls.. they have nothing to be blamed for. Jyp too, he only gave me what a kid needed, support and love. Hate on me, not the girls. Thank you Hopes for your unlimited support, I love you guys." you finish writing and realize that you've been crying.

You lay on your bed and fall asleep while thinking about your amazing months thag you've had with your fans.