Chapter 20.

" Chan she is my... sister." you said shocked.

" You have a sister?" he asked confused.

" Yeah.. well, she is adopted. My parents adopted her before my father died. She was in Italy before they took her in. She never liked me, she always wanted what was mine. She even got mom at the end." you said not believing what was happening.

" Can I hug you?" Chan asked and you denied his question.

" Chan.. my mother did this. Sh- I gotta  talk to her." you said talking out your phone and dialed her number and she answered.

" Mom... how are you?" you asked not wanting to go straight to the point.

" Better if you would be here doing your fucking job. I payed you to seduce the sons of the people I told you to." She said and you scoffed.

" You payed me 5 bucks for every time I almost slept with one of them. You made me kiss people just so that you could have everything! Mom, do you even hear how insane you are?" you said almost yelling. " Whatever.. do you know something about Hyerin?" you asked wanting a answer.

" Yeah, wanna talk to her? She's right here." she said and you immediately heard her voice at the phone.

" Hey sis, how's everything going with your boyfriend? Did you two break up? He's a beast in bed, did you know that?" she said and your blood started to boil.

" What do you want from me? I gave you everything including my boyfriend apparently." you said looking at him and he looked sad.

" You know.. I want revenge." she said and you got confused.

" Revenge for what? What did I ever do to you? I only wanted to be a good older sister, you were the one who always treated be like garbage." you said confused.

" Y/n, you don't even remember. Why would you, right?!" she said mad.

" Get to the point, I need to know what's happening." you said rolling your eyes.

" The day you got in the agency. I was still there, waiting for debuting. I worked hard, but for what? You showed up there and ruined my shot!" she said and you got even more confused.

" Are you on drugs?" you asked.

" October 13th 2016.. the day that Lin Y/n joined JYPE. The day that she destroyed my life. Y/n, think! What happened that day? Before that it was only jealousy that dad loved you more, thank God that mom never truly cared abou you." she said and your heart ached. " Think about it. I'll call you back another time." she said hanging up.

" Chan... what happened that day?" you asked unsure if you actually wanted to know.

" The day you joined.. and the trainees had the party where you told me everything. The day you got drunk. You called some employees by accident and they found out abou the party... many trainees were kicked out, including Hyerin. Jyp only saved you because  he is your tutor.. as you well know" he said and you were more shocked about the fact that he knew about Jyp being your tutor.

" Chan.. I earned the spot though. I was too drunk.. shit! But how did you know?" you asked.

" I know that you earned this.. I know baby. You told me that night. I was too afraid to tell you that I knew. I'm sorry." he said and you hugged him for a few minutes.

" Well.. since Hyerin knows everything, she will tell on me. So, I'm not gonna be an idol soon. I kissed boys for money and got taken in adoption by the one and only Park Jinyoung." you said staring in outside the car. " I'll go tell the girls and then I'll call him. I gotta think." you said leaving his car.

After a few days you were waiting for a phone call. You would've done anything to save your career. She had everything to use against you. You were going down... You had people around you. Everyone at JYP knows the truth and they are being so nice.

" Y/n... you screwed everything up." you said looking at your reflection.

______________________________________

Short, but meaningful (I hope).