Chapter 4.

Today it was the day where your manager was finally going to tell you about this new project and you were moving into a new house with the guys.

The managers called you in the hotel lobby and everyone was there. You arrived last, and you sat next to Nayla and Haeun.

" So... today is a big day. JYP wants you to do a reality show all together. You already know that you will be living in the same house. There are no rules. You can even date if you want to, just be careful. This reality show will be about how idols spend their day. You will have cameras on 24/6, you have a rest day. You will have to show that being an idol isn't as easy as people may think." Skz's manager said and you wanted to get out of there so badly. Your plan of  staying away from boys was falling apart.

" Why Pandora tho?" You asked.

" Y/n, it's about making publicity to your band. It'll last only 3 months." your manager said and you started to bite your nails.

" Can I speak with JYP?" you asked yoir manager and he replied affirmatively so you got up and called him.

" Hey, Y/n, how's everything going?" he asked as soon as he answered the phone.

" I asked you for a dating ban so that I could be safe from myself... can I please not participate? I can't get myself in something like this." you begged the lovely man.

" Y/n, be professional! It's work. Don't get yourself attached to anyone and it'll be fine." he said hanging up.

You realized that you were being unprofessional so you decided to calm down and went back where everyone was.

"I'm sorry for being kinda unprofessional.. I have my own reasons. I'm sorry." you said sitting down.

"Y/N, can we talk later?" Sky asked and seemed pretty nervous and you nodded to her.

" Everyone has its own room, but there will be a camera inside so change your clothes in your room's bathroom." your manager said and you smiled.

When your managers were done talking you all went to pack your stuff, but before you talked to Sky.

" Y/n, what's going on whith you? I know I'm younger than you.. but I want to know if you're okay." Sky said and you wanted to tell her.. but you couldn't.

" Sky, I appreciate your care, but I'm fine. I really am. I'm just worried to be around guys 24/7. You know my "hate love" mindset." you said knowing that is 50% the truth.

" I know that you get nervous around boys.. even though I don't get why it'll be fine. I promise." Sky said leaving first and when she was gone you started to feel like crying.

" I'm sorry guys.." you said entering in your room and tears actually started to stream down you cheeks.

You packed everything you had and went back to the lobby. You waited there a lot for the first person to appear and of course that it was Chan.

" Hey." he said sitting next to you and you nodded at him but you took your phone out and started playing some Minecraft.

"Y/n, are you ok?" he asked and you nodded at him.

" Why? Do I seem off to you?" you asked with a little bit of irony in your tone.

" You can tell me everything, even what you can't say to your mother." he said and you laughed a bit.

" Chan, I respect you and your work a lot. I like our fresh friendship.. but the last person I want to see in this world is the woman who got me out if her reproductive organ." you said smiling though it hurts when you talk about her.

" Why?" he asked again.

" You're a curious guy, aren't you?" you said turning off your phone.

" Yeah, I am. I feel like this when it comes to you. I don't know why but I'm curious." he said and you heart jumped.

" I'll tell you, but we will never mention her again, ok?" you said and he nodded.

" She used to be the perfect mom before my dad died. After that she started doing stuff to me, she basically sold me away to people. I know that she was even more destroyed than me about dad... but you don't give your daughter away to m-." You said and you stopped when you realized that you were giving away too much info. "She would act like the perfect mom, when people were around us, but she changed every time someone gave her a new offer.. I was basically her doll." you said and took a sip if your water.

"What did she use to do." He asked.

" Chan.. maybe if we get closer I'll talk about it, ok? I'm sorry but I can't do it now." you said giving him a sad smile and he nodded.

" Okay, but don't hesitate to come to me." he said taking out his phone and started to message with someone and then you remembered that he liked a girl.

" You're talking to her?" you asked and he flinched.

" Nope, she is busy. I'm talking to my sister." he said with a poker face.

Your members finally came and you saw Haeun sad so you went to ask her what's wrong.

" H, what's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" you asked her and she started crying in your arms.

" Shhh, it's okay. Breath in and out.." You said caressing her head and let her sit down.

"What happened?" You asked Nayla who's hugging her too.

" He broke up with her." Nayla said and you tsked.

" Haeun, sit down.. we will talk ok?" you said and she sat down.

" I know it hurts.. but I also know that you are one of the strongest and bravest girl I know and I know that you are stronger than me." you said and your heart ached at her seeing her sobbing.

" But I also know, that he isn't the last man in your life." you said that and she stopped crying.

" Y/n, I know that... but he cheated too." she said and you wanted to go and punch that son of a llama.

" Do you want me to kill him? Or do my magic trick with my knee?" you said and she laughed a bit. You noticed Chan looking at her and you made a sign to him so that he could help you.

" And.. Haeun, it's better that it happened now, right? You weren't married so it's better this way." He said and you glared at him.

You manager came and she had to stop crying because he doesn't know about her having a boyfriend, well now ex.

You hugged her the whole road to the house and you tried to comfort her as much as you could. Then the girls wanted to help her too so you went in a place at the back of the bus and you tried to sleep.

" Why did you let her have a boyfriend." Chan asked and you rolled your eyes.

" She has to do these experiences while she's young... even though he is her biggest mistake she had to." you said with your eyes closed.

" Oh, so you had yours too?" Chan said and you were about to fall asleep.

" Ye-- shit." you said opening your eyes and getting closer to him.

" Christopher Bang, shut the hell up. You have nooo idea of what you're taking about and stop interfering this much with mu personal space!" you yelled-whispered to him and he looked disappointed with your actions.

" Ah, Y/n if you only knew.." he said and you got curious.

" Know what?" you asked impatiently.

" Lets make a deal. You'll tell me your stuff, and I'll answer to the biggest dilemma in your life. Deal?!" he said and you were shocked.
" Y/n, I know your secrets and you regrets. I know the answer to the question: what the hell happened that night?"he said smirking.