Chapter 7.

It was the first day of filming and you were a little nervous. I don't mind tge idea of giving us and Stray Kids publicity, but doing it together felt wrong. You are already getting closer to them and especially Bang Chan. The fact that he knows everything makes you feel uncomfortable, and not safe. You know that you can trust him, but because he know this and accept you as you are, it makes your heart go crazy sometimes. When the prank occurred last night, you wanted to hug him and you hate skinship.

You went downstairs wearing a dress after what it felt like 80 years since the last time you wore one.

The first one who's down in Bang Chan and it was the last person you wanted to see.

" How did you sleep?" he asked you smiling.

" I didn't get much sleep after what happened, but when I did it was good." you said opening the fridge and getting your watermelon juice.

" You're a good actrice by the way."  he said approaching you and getting himself some milk.

" Who said I was acting? It's not hard to be a psychopath when you are destroyed inside. Please, don't do that again tho. It scared me a lot, and the timing with my paralysis is insane. When did you plan that?" you asked him taking a sip of your beloved juice.

" Oh, it was when you didn't want to film the reality with us. Minho came with the idea since Seoyeon said that you believe and hate the paranormal world. Will you let me fix you?" he asked and for a second you didn't understand what he was talking about and you decided to not answer the question.

" I'll kill them both." you said smiling and he looked as he expected me to dodge his question.

" Y/n, I'm serious.. the cameras aren't on now... we could do stuff." he said and his eyes got darker.

" Chan, don't you think that your body would be the last thing that I would want? You're not very different from the guys that my mother sold me to.. you know.. They pretended to care and then they just wanted me in bed." you said annoyed but not surprised and went to the couch.

" No.. Y/n, wait. I didn't mean it." he said and you scoffed.

" Sure" you said taking your personal camera and you went to the beach. Today it was a sunny and nice weather. The ocean was calmer than yesterday.

You started to talk to the camera and mentioned the prank that everyone pulled for you and pretended to be happy. You thanked your fans for the position on Melon.

It was already luch time and today the ones who have to cook are you, Minho and Sky.

" What do you want to eat?" you asked everyone and we all agreed to do tteokbokki and then eat ice cream.

You were cooking for fourteen demons so the food is going to run out quickly.

You didn't understand the purpose on the reality for the guys, but they are funny so it makes you forget a little of your past.

You were watching Minho destroyed the kitchen and you remembered that he came up with the prank.

" Minho, do you hate me?" you asked him and he looked surprised by your question.

" No, why?" he asked and yiu gave him the rice cakes.

" Chan told me that you came up with the idea of pranking me. It was mean of you, but at least the fans will have fun." you said an he smiled.

" If it makes you feel better, you scared me back. You are a little psychopath." he said and you laughed.

" I know my basics." you told him and Chan approached you guys. You were still mad at him.

" How's everything going?" he said and you rolled your eyes but you hid everything because there is a damn camera on you.

" Good, in a 10 minutes it'll be ready. Are Jeongin and Nayla back?" you asked since they went to buy the ice cream.

" Not yet." he said and looked at you confused.

" Let's do a vlive later!" Sky proposed and you all agreed.

It was finally time to eat and you and Chan were sitting next to one another. You didn't blame him for what he said, you balmed yourself. You thought that he would be different. You thought that you were growing feelings for him and it wasn't good because it would end up with him hurt by you. You've already been down this road before, you always end up hurting the people you love, it's in your blood so.

You didn't realize that you were spacing out and that someone was calling your name.

"Y/n!" you finally heard and you saw that everyone was calling your name.

" Sorry.. I was thinking about... a new song!" you said smiling even though that's far from being true.

" There is a question for you." Minho said and you looked at him. " Who's the one closer to your type?" he asked and you were shocked.

You thought a little and you faced the truth.. Bang Chan is the one who's close to your type.

" I don't know who my type is. I've never thought about it. I guess someone who can treat me as a person for once in my life, not a toy. I would like that." you said and the camera was pointed at you and you realized that you fucked up everything. " What I mean is, I woul like to be his princess." you said trying to save the situation. " stupid Y/n..." you said and only Chan was able to hear it.

" Then pick by looks." Minho said pushing you to answer.

' Bang Chan?' you thought.

" Mhh, honestly I feel like among you Changbin has very nice traits." you said and Bang Chan put his hand on your knee and started to massage it.

You wanted him to stop. You hated the way he made you feel by doing this.

Everyone looked surprised that you chose Changbin. He is a cute guy, but at the moment Bang Chan was the one you started to grow feelings for.

When everyone was busy talking you put Chan's hand away.

" Stop." you said nervous.

" Why didn't you choose me?" he asked having a hurt expression.

" Why would I? You're acting weird today." you said eating you food faster.

" Let's go in the basement later.. I want to show you something." he said and you listened to him.

" Why?" you asked curious.

" Y/n, you'll see." he said starting to make circles on you thigh.

You started to like what he was doing to you. You got curious of what he wanted to show you.