Chapter 19.

You were waiting for Chab to pick you up. This was so dangerous. First, you were going to pretend that you are doing fine. Second, you have to get to his parent's house without being seen by any dispatcher or fan. Third, you had to get there with Chan and not give in.

"Wow, Y/n, you always make the best choices." you thought.

The girls weren't happy with your decision. They wanted to come, but you was the only one invited. You really needed to get ut together. You didn't want his parents to find out.. like you already said.

He arrived so you got in the car as fast as possible.

" Hey." he said smiling.

" Hi." you said looking out the window.

" Heart, for God's sake. Stop being to naive! Stop caring about him.. please". you begged in your head. Your heart started to pump blood faster as soon as you got in the car.

" So.. can we like talk?" he asked and you turned your head to him.

" I think that we talked enough. Unless , there is an actual reason that you lied and cheated." you said coldly.

" It was a mistake." he continued.

" Jesus Christ! Cheating can't be a mistake even if you're drunk." you said playing with your thumbs.

" Look, do we love and trust each other?l he asked.

" From my point of view.. I love you.. I don't know why is still do. Trust? Not a chance." you said.

" I love you and trust you. I seriously can't live my life without you. I'm miserable." he said.

" Why the hell did you have to lie about cheating? Why??? I don't give a shit about you cheating and you know that! I was even going to tell you that an open relationship would've been fine to me as long as we say it that we had another companion last night. You are not mine and you never were. We don't belong to each other of we are in a relationship. We just have to trust and love each other no matter what. Chan, you freaking built me in a happy person and then you broke me like I was never meant nothing to you. Apologize as much as you want, but I don't think that I will ever trust you. You know every single detail in my life, but it looks like you don't actually care. " you said in the coldest way that you ever used on him and he looked speechless.
" Do I miss you? I do, more than anything in this world. But, please.. understand that you broke the hardest wall that represented my trust towards you. It doesn't even bother me that you cheated on me after our moments in Australia.. I just wanted you to tell me." you said and your voice broke a few times.

You guys arrived at his parent's house so you put the best and happy facade that you own.

" Now.. lets pretend that nothing happened. You are my ex-boyfriend because we decided that we didn't have time to date and we started to lose feelings towards each other." you said looking in his eyes.

" Y/n.. forgive me."he said in a tone of begging.

" I can't right now.. in the future.. maybe." you said starting to tear up.

" I love you.. y/n, you are my life." he said and you wanted to ignore the genuine tone and look.

" Your family is waiting." you said smiling.

You turned towards the door and ringed the bell. Lucas showed up happy.

" Y/n!!!" he said smiling and you pulled him in a hug.

" How are you doing? Tell me everything. School, girls, friends." you said smiling.

You two had a long conversation before his parents and Hannah joined.

Now you were at the table.

" So, Y/n.. I heard that you two broke up." his father asked.

" Yeah, we did. We are still good friends tho. We are not meant to be together as a couple apparently." You said playing with you fingers unde tge table. You do this when you lie or to numb the strong pain in your chest.

" He didn't do something stupid, right?" his mother asked and your eyes got big.

" No, he was a good boyfriend. Never lied or did other stuff." you said getting nervous.

"Son, you let the best thing slip out of your hands." his father said.

He didn't say anything but you're pretty sure that you heard an 'i know' coming from him.

" Y/n, how's the relationship between you and your mother? Is it better?" Lucas asked.

" Actually.. we haven't talked since April." you said.

You all had the best dinner. You talked. You laughed. Chan didn't say much, but he wasn't your responsibility.

In the car he didn't say nothing.

" Are you okay?" you asked him.

" No?.. how could I be okay?" he said. " I screwed things up with you, my everything. I didn't tell you about my night because I was ashamed. I cheated on the best thing that I have. I don't even know why I got carried with her, but I swear to you m with ny life that I thought of you the all time. You were my only thought. I can't even forgive myself, but I expect you to forgive me. I'm such an idiot." he said and you were listening. " You know.. after I did what I did, Felix told me that this was the reason that one day I'll lose you. That's why I lied." he said and you started to think about something.

" Chan.. sorry to interrupt your amazing speech that hurts.. who the hell took the photos For real now." You said and he stopped the car in a parking lot.

" Do you still have them?" He asked and you nodded while you took your phone out of your pocket.

He looked at the photos and it was a weird angle. Like it was positioned on purpose like that.

" Y/n, I think that Hyerin did it." he said and you looked surprised at him. You blood was starting to boil.

" Who is this Hyerin?" you asked him and he showed a better picture of her.

You recognized her immediately.

" Chan.. she is my.."