Chapter 3.

You were still in the hotel and your manager said that you guys will syay here for a few days and then move in a house. They said that it is a surprise for you all and they won't spoil what is gonna happen there. The fact that you all will move in a house was scary for you, you hated being that close with guys. You loved these guys, but it was still hard for you to accept your past mistakes.

"Unnie, are you awake?" Your hard a sweet voice and then a knock on the door so you went to open the door and your members were outside.

" Did you guys rest?" You asked them and they nodded while getting in.

" Let's go eat something. I know a good Chinese restaurant around here." Sky said.

" Not Chinese again, we ate a week ago." Nayla said and Sky rolled her eyes.

While they were arguing you just stared at them smiling. These girls are your only family that you have at the moment.

" How about Italian?" Haeun proposed and you all gasped.

Italian food was Pandora's weak spot. You all agreed on the fact that asian food is good, but italian food was always one step ahead.

You guys were on the hotel's lobby waiting for your manager so that he would come with you. You guys decided to treat him because even though you debuted just a week ago, but he has been taking care of you a lot.

You see your manager get out of the elevator and you got out of the hotel smiling, but your smile faded when you saw the guys and their manager waiting for someone.

" Let's go!" Sky said and you laughed.

'Sky... why? Why? I'm trying to stay away from them..' You thought and then realized something.

" Sky.. where are we getting enough money to pay for 16 people at an Italian restaurant?" You whispered to her and she laughed.

" The guys are not gonna let us pay. We will treat manager-nin another time." She said trying to comfort me and rejoined the rest of the group.

You were walking on the street behind them and somebody stopped you.

" Y/N?" You heard and stopped and the rest stopped a few moments later.

" Yes?" You asked this handsome guy standing right in front of you. He is a tall, brown-haired and Caucasian guy.

" Y/N, I'm Josh.. you don't remember me right?" He said in English.

" No... I'm sorry." You said apologetic.

" I am the child that your mother took care of. You came to my family's house a few times." He said and you remembered.

" Ooo, oh my God!" How are you doing?" You said hugging him.

" Y/N?" Sky said and you realized that they were waiting for you.

You took out your phone and opened your kakao talk to add each other.

" Let's talk sometimes, ok?" You said smiling and hugging him once again.

" Sure!" He said and he went away.

"Y/N, who was that? How are you so fluent in English? Why's he so handsome?" Haeun said very fast and you smiled at her.

" My mother took care if him when he was 14-16." You said with no expression. " He was my first kiss too." You continued and the girls who were around you squicked loudly and you laughed at their reaction.

" Why did it end?" Nayla asked wanting more details.

" End what? Just because we kissed, it doesn't mean that we were in a relationship. He went his way, I went mine..." you said regretting and remembering every past action that you made. You weren't an angel.

The girls didn't say something after that and you all continued walking towards the restaurant. You were craving some good 'spaghetti con frutti di mare' (seafood and spaghetti). The review of this restaurant is a good one so you hoped that it would actually be that way.

Your menager came to you worried.

" Y/n, you can't meet with that guy." He said worried. " He feels weird." he continued. "He was alone... here. And he looked like a tourist. Where's he from?" he continued and his voice cracked a little.

" Manager, I didn't give him my contact. It was the one that I don't use anymore and I won't add him. It's not my will to reconnect to my past." you said and he gasped relieved. "It was nice seeing him again.. but he isn't my priority in this moment of my life." you continued smiling. " And he is from Britain, he lived in china. You know that I move to Korea when I was six, but I still had my family in China so my summer breaks were there. He was a cool friend." you continued and the pain of your past was cutting your breath.

" Thank God you're smart and that you love your career." he said and paused. " I will report it the bid boss though, ok?" he continued and you nodded.

When he went to the other manager you wanted to shed a few tears, but this was an open space.

After a few minutes you finally got to the restaurant and it wasn't full so you had plenty of space. You seated to a big table and the waiter came to give you the menùs. You opened it and the price was acceptable.

After a few minutes that you ordered your phone buzzed.

'i didn't know that your English was this good. -Chris/Chan.

You looked at him and he was waiting for you to answer, but another message came.

'Nayla gave me your number.' he replied to his own message.

' Thank you for the compliment. Why did you ask her for my number though.' you replied almost smiling.

' Because we're friends, right?' he replied and you locked your phone and mouthed at him a 'yeah, sure, ok.'

You looked around the restaurant and the colour was a yellow-ish one with a great smell of food. The place was big enough to live in here, and it was kind of sophisticated. The waiters had black suits. The music was a calming one, some of the songs were in Italian.

After a few minutes your food came and it looked incredibly good and appealing. You all wished each other a 'good dinner' and you digged in your amazing pasta. After you were done and full you checked the time and it was still early.

" Manager, what is the reality show about? Why do you need a boy band and a girl band?" You asked and everyone looked the two managers.

" The theme is a surprise. JYP wants to do something new, and you are the new generations so he wants you." Skz's manager said.

" And Itzy?" you continued.

" They are on tour at this moment, so they won't join this reality show." this time was your manager who replied and you whispered an 'ok'.

After everyone was done and no one wanted something else you asked for the check at the same time as Chan. When the waiter came, he gave the check to Chan and you glared at the waiter.

" I'll pay my sides stuff and you yours, ok?" You said giving him the money.

" Y/n, I'm not letting a girl who just debuted to pay for seven people." He said and you wanted to roll your eyes.

You owed him now... it was what you wanted to avoid.

After that you all went back to the hotel and you were sleeping with Haeun tonight so there wasn't much sleeping. You talked all night about stuff that you guys wanted to write about in the future.

______________________________________

Hey guys, how are you doing? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Be healthy and happy!💜