Chapter 2.

You finally debuted a week ago. This has been your dream since you can remember and you pushed yourself a lot for it.

You are watching your 'Music bank' debut stage so that you can repair any mistake.

"Y/N, when do we have to be in the agency? Nami asked you.
"In an hour, start getting ready." You said smiling at her.

You loved your girls and you hoped that you were a good leader for them. You never thought that you would end up being a leader in your group, but here you were.

After eating an apple you went to dress yourself. Your style was a comfy one, you don't wear skirts often.
After a while your manager showed up at your dorm and you all left towards the agency. . You took your luggage and put it in the hallway, because your manager said that we were going to stay a few days somewhere to shoot stuff.

After having fun in the car you all went inside the agency, and there were some people waiting. The looked like men.

After you approached those people, they turned and they were Stray Kids. You heard Haeun's breathing stop and you started to hold her hand.
You all bowed to each other.

" You will be in a tiny reality show. Just be yourselves and don't be nervous. We have to get to Yangyang to shoot it. It'll last a few days." Your manager said and you nodded.

Everyone went to the bathroom exept you and Bang Chan. You were on your phone to distract yourself and to basically tell him 'not in the mood for talking'. You were extremely cautious when it came to men, especially now that you are a rookie.
After a long time, your girls came and you let Haeun sit since there weren't any other sits and she has a ankle injury.

" Are you okay?" You asked her while giving her phone back to her
" Yes, it's not  bad injury. You should focus on yourself more, not me. You haven't got any sleep this past few weeks. Sleep in the bus."

" Okay, but tell me if you don't feel like walking." You said and she laughed.
" You're incredible." She said unlocking her phone.

You left the girls alone to make yourself some tea. Tea relaxed you, especially the fruity ones. You drank it slowly while checking your phone and you saw that your song was ranked #1 on Melon so you took the last sip that was left and ran to the girls squeaking and showing them your phone. They gave you the same reaction and you hugged each other. Every single one of you worked your ass off to be debut and you were glad that this girls were your band mates.

" OH MY GOD!! We made it!!" Sky said and she seems on the verge of crying.

"Congratulations!" Someone said and you realize that there were the boys clapping at you.

" Thank you!" You said smiling and took a screenshot to thank Hopes.
You opened your group's insta and putting it in the story and saying a " Thank you".

" So are we ready?" Stray Kid's manager asked and we all responded affirmatively. You approached a bus and you all got it. Since it was a really long way, you put your earphones and you wanted to watch the road until you got there. But your sleepless nights decided another way and you fell asleep on Nayla's shoulder.

After some time you got up and saw that everyone was talking to each other, and you wanted to join them but someone had other plans for you.

" Y/N, right?" Chan said smiling.
" Yeah, hello. Do you need something?" You asked and then you yawned.
" I have a question. What is your song about?" He asked and you smiled.
" Oh, well. The title " Give up" is just pire irony. I mean, it's a song about all these teens who have enormous dreams, but don't do nothing to achieve them. But, in the song we talk about social pressure." You said and he seemed to listen.
" I like it. Who taught to produce?" He asked.
" Nobody. Jyp told me to try it when I became a trainee and now I'm the main producer of this Pandora. Nami helps me a lot though." You said playing with your fingers."

" And you? Who taught you?" You asked.
" I taught myself too" He said blankly. " How is it to be the leader of these girls" They seem wild." He asked and you looked at Sky that was trying to be a gorilla.
" I'm not gonna lie, it's stressful. Being the leader, JYP expects less mistakes from us. But when you're in the kitchen or whenever and you see them laugh, it's worth it." You said smiling and then yawning again.
" As your senior I suggest you to go, back to sleep. It's a 2 hours trip, but there is a lot if traffic. We can talk later." He said smiling.
" And how about you? You seem worse than me. You should sleep too." You said going back to your sit.

You finally arrived to the hotel where you were staying. Unfortunately a two hours rode transformed in a four hours one. You slept the entire time while everyone played games and other stuff. You were still on the bus because you needed to get to the hotel.

"Y/N, where is your purse?" Sky asked you and you froze on the spot.

You looked around in the bus, but it wasn't there so you went to your manager.

" Manager, did you see my purse? It was a black one with a mouse on it." You said and he smiled.

" Bang Chan has it." He said smiling.

"Why?" You asked him.

" Ask him?" He said and you walked towards Chan's sit.

" Hi.. again. Let me tell you a funny story.. you know that if you take a purse that doesn't belong to you it's called robbery?" You said and he looked amused.

" Y/N, your purse was dirty with something sticky and I wanted to clean it. I cleaned up for you so that you wouldn't get sticky stuff on your hands." He said giving back your purse.

" Okay... well thanks, but still don't do that again." You said leaving.

"Stay, please. I'm bored and I wanted your tip on something." He said and you turned and sat next to him.

" Well, ask." You said.

" How do you tell a girl that you like her?" He asked and you smiled, but your smile faded.

" Since you're an idol.. don't. Maybe she's your miss right, but don't. You have three years since you debuted, but don't. Just be her friend." You said and his smile vanished.

" Actually this girl doesn't remember me. I helped her once to get out of a bad situation, she even kissed me, but she doesn't remember me." He said smiling.

" Chan, as your new friend I suggest you to just be her friend. A relationship isn't worth it. You worked 10 years to get here, wait a little more and if she'll be available she may be the right one." You said smiling.

" I know, I just wanted your opinion on this... because well you're a girl. IWho's your ideal type?" He asked turning his face to you.

" Well, I never thought about it. But, a guy who loves music would be nice. He should be tall, at least taller than me. The kind of person that makes whatever he can to put others before himself. He must love animals." You said.
" But, since I just debuted, it shouldn't even consider something like this. And by the way, I'm not a relationship material girl. I end up hurting the people that I love.. so, it's better to not fall in love for me." You said with a blank expression.

" How did you get into music?" He asked you smiling.

" My father was a very strict Chinese man. He would always make me listen to music, I even hated music at some point. One day though.. well my father died. And my love for music started to grow insanely fast. I don't even know how can a radom beat or instrument can make you feel like home. My father gave me the most important thing in my life, music. If it wasn't for him, I would not be an idol but a lawyer." You said and he listened to you.

" Guys, we're here!!" The managers shouted and you got out of the bus immediately.

After you got out of the bus you all went inside the hotel. After a while you all got rooms and you were staying alone because the members wanted you to sleep good.

When you got in your room you jumped on your bed and feel asleep immediately. Your whole live has been about very severe insomnia so it wasn't a new thing for you. You loved sleep, but you loved hardwork more.

______________________________________

Hi, this is my first book and I hope that it suits your taste. Be healthy and happy!💜

*Sorry if there's any mistake*