Chapter 15.

" Chan.. if your parents heard us I'm gonna kill you." you said brushing your wet hair.

" You were quiet, I didn't expect that. And even if they heard us, it's not like they don't know." he said smiling.

You rolled your eyes and punched his arm.

" I hate you." you said under your breath.

" I love you too." he said and you froze.

He said that.. you too never told you each other the "L" word.

Did you love him? You didn't know. You sure liked him a lot, but loved? You weren't sure.

Fortunately Chan's brother knocked on the door saying that dinner was ready and that they should go downstairs.

There was an unpleasant air in the room and the tension was unbearable between the two of you.

"Get dresses." he said and there was full disappointment in his voice.

" Chris.. sorry. I just still don't know. I like you a lot tho." you said smiling shyly.

He smiled back at you and kissed your cheek.

You got dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a white long t-shirt that said " Pandora" with a little red box near it. It was merch but you loved to wear your own merch.

You looked at the table that was in the garden and it was full of food.

" Chan.. they made all this food all by themselves?" you asked him and he nodded.

You mouthed a "wow" and his mother heard it.

You were all seated at the table and they asked if it was okay if they asked some questions about you and you of course were positive about it.

" So, where are your parents? You've never mentioned them." his mother asked and you didn't expect it to be so soon.

" Hmm, well. My father died when I was really young and my mother.. she treated me like I was nothing and I decided to move to Korea and my grandma became my tutor before I joined JYP Entertainment." you said and the three of then looked shocked at your answer. "Please don't feel sorry for me. I'm okay with how stuff are my life now. I don't regret anything." you said smiling.

You took a bite of the ramen that was in your bowl and you were amazed.

" Omg.. this is the best ramen I've ever tasted." you said and they looked happy with your answer.

" Why are you with my brother?" Lucas asked and you looked at Chan.

" Well, he always takes care of me. Knows everything about me. He is intelligent, handsome and the most talented person I know. He is very caring and amazing. The list goes on though." you said and he looked shy.

" Do you have plans on getting married?" his father asked.

" Now, no. Later in the years, maybe. I think that marriage isn't important. If those people who get married are just gonna divorce why spend so much money?" you said and his mother didn't seem to like your answer.

You got nervous.. you finally said something that they didn't like. Chan saw that you were getting tense and he started to caress your knee which calmed you.

" What's your biggest fear?" his father asked smiling.

" I don't really know. There are some things that terrify me. I think that it is hurting someone or be hurt by someone. That's what I don't want to do." you said and you unintentionally looked at Chan. He doesn't know about this, he knows that you don't want to hurt people, but not that it is your phobia.

Your phone started to ring loudly and after you got scared you saw that it was your mother. You declined, you were too happy to let that woman let you down.

" Y/n, if you need to answer it's fine." his mother said.

" It's my mother.. I'm sure that she won't mind if I won't act like her puppy for once." you said sadly.

" Why do you hate her?" Lucas asked.

" Unfortunately I could never hate her.. she is still my mother no matter what she does." you said with a poker face.

After everyone was done eating you and Chan remained in the garden watching the stars.

" I've never seen the stars shine so bright in Sydney, maybe it's because you're here." he said and you laughed"

" Okay, if you say so."you said wacthing the stars.

" I appreciate the fact that you are in my life and that you're my girlfriend." he said kissing your cheek.

" Are you okay? You are really cheesy tonight." you said grabbing his hand and he chuckled.

" Y/n, I love you. I know that you are not ready to say it.. but I am and I will say it to you every single day for the rest of my life. You make me the happiest person in the Milky Way. I can't wait to make you as happy as you make me " he said and your heart started to run a marathon from Sydney to Paris.

" Do I love you too?" you asked yourself.

" Channie, you already make me really happy. I ain't gonna lie, when I'm with you I am weak as hell. My heart is currently on a marathon. I'm not gonna day it until I'm 100% sure that I can't live my current life without you. But, I like you really really much and I'm sure that you will hear it soon." you said and you heard an 'aww' coming from behind you.

You both turned and Lucas was standing there with a glass full of water.

You laughed before getting embarrassed and you buried your head in his chest.. he smelled amazing.

"I'm positive that you will here an 'i love you' really soon, Chris". you thought while your heard was still buried in his chest.

______________________________________

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CHEESINESS HAHA. I felt like these two don't really get a lot if moments together so I came out with this.

* I DINDT PUT CHAN's SISTER YET BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER PLANS. I DON'T INTEND TO OFFEND ANY OF THEM, IT'S PURE FICTION. I RESPECT HIM AND HIS FAMILY*