Chapter 14.

It's been 2 hours and everyone was having fun. Everyone except you. You didn't have a good feeling about this. It is your party, but something was fishy..

It may or not be about your mother. She used to tell you "happy birthday" even though you are on very bad terms you still said those things to each other.

" Y/n, can you please have fun?" Sky said looking at you.

" I am! I'm watching all of the kpop industry having fun, it's enough for me." you said taking a sip from you sprite.

She rolled her eyes and went towards Chan and started to come to you.

" Shit! Nooo, he can do stuff to me. Y/n, be.strong!" you thought.

He sighed while making eye contact with you.

" Y/n, have fun! This is your party.. c'mon." he said taking your hand and was drawing circles on your hand.

You were running out of breath because if him.

" I never thought that I, Lin Y/n would ever let a man have this much power over me." you thought.

" Y/n.. give daddy what he wants." he said after he came close to your ear.

" Fuck, noo! Y/n.. Don't be tempted by the devil. Y/n, no!!" you said panicked, but you being you recovered.

" You daddy issues don't work on me." you said and he smirked.

" Ooh, really? Should I remind you of that night in the kitchen?" he said and you started to get embarrassed.

" Okay.. fine.. I will try to have fun." you said getting up and further away from the bar, but not before finishing your sprite.

You heard him laugh and you smiled. You really started to go crazy around him. You knew that you liked him, but this felt.. different.

AFTER A FEW HOURS.

You actually ended uo having a lot if fun. You danced, singed, talked to people and you drank a little bit of alcohol, but Chan stooped you before you could get drunk.

The party was over and everyone went home 30 minutes ago. Dispatch and the fandoms went away with them.

You decided to help clean up this place and Chan remained too.

" Y/n, I actually have a gift for you." he said and you glared at him. " Don't donate him, please" he continued and you laughed.

You told him to give it to you and it was a.. ring.

" Oh boy..." you thought.

" This is not an engagement ring, calm down. It's a frienship ring. Even though you are my girlfriend I still want you to be my bff" he said and your heart went 'aww'.

" Thank you, I would like that too." you said smiling.

" And also.. since the reality will be done in a few days and you still have enough time until your comeback.. I have these." He said pulling out tickets for.. Sidney.

" Omg, I'll see your family!" you said being excited, but that euphoria was riuned by one thought.

" I'll see your family.. I don't have a family or a past that should be appreciated." this was your thought.

" Don't be scared and don't invent stuff to cover up uour past. They will love you" he said kissing you and that kiss comforted you.

After the reality was over, you all moved to your dorms. It lasted longer than three months in the end, but you made new friends and actually got closer to the girls. You were happy. You had the best friends in the world that you considered family. Your career was perfect. You were feeling a thousand times better than you used to. But most importantly.. you had the best boyfriend. Younger you would kill you, but you didn't mind, he was perfect.

To be honest, you were in the airport to go in Australia with Chan and you will be back a day before your comeback. You were nervous. Who wouldn't be? You were about to meet his family and you even had an agreement with yourself that you will tell his parents the truth no matter what.

Since the fans were able to recognize you, the agency gave you guys the jet so that no scandal would occur. You agreed, but a jet for just two people was a lot.

In the plane you were terrified to be so high from the ground and Channie comforted you and even made you fall asleep. When you arrived in Australia he told you that his parents couldn't come to get you at the airport so you guys will take a cab.

You guys were in front of his house and your heart was pounding.. you and Chan were getting very serious about each other and you don't even know when that happened.

" Y/n, they will love you. I promise. Be yourself." he said caressing your hand.

" What if they don't?" you asked him worried.

" Dad watched  your reality so that he would know a bit about you. He said that you are beautiful and very talented." he said smiling.

You made an "aww" which provoked him a laugh.

" Hannah will be here tomorrow, a friend of hers is hospitalized so I told her to stay there." he continued and you nodded.

" Is she okay?" you asked.

" Yeah, appendicitis." he said opening the front gate of his childhood's headquarters.

You immediately noticed how big and expensive that house looked.

" You didn't tell me that you are rich." you joked and he laughed.

After that his parents came and they looked amazing. They don't look their age.

" Hello, my name is Lin Y/n. I'm currently 19 years old. I'm hald chinese half korean. I'm your son's girlfriend. It's a pleasure to meet you!" you said bowing and the 3 people there laughed.

They introduced each other and his brother came too.

" Mom, y/n wants to take a shower before eating is that okay?" Chan asked and you looked at him confused.

" No, ho ahead. This is your house too." his mother said smiling warmly.

Chan grabbed your hand and dragged you upstairs in a room. His old room apparently.

" Channie, why did you tell your mother that I want to take a shower?" you said smiling but then you panicked. " I smell, don't I?" you continued and he laughed.

" No.. I am the one who wants to take a shower." he said.

" Okay, go ahead. I'll wait on your bed." you said and he looked at you smirking.

" Y/n.. I want you with me." he said and you understood.

" Chris, as temptating as it sounds.. how about we do this another time. This is your parent's house." you said and he didn't looked happy.

" As long as you don't shout, it'll be fine." he said grabbing your wrist.

You.. gave in.