Chapter 8

Everyone finished eating and you all decided to start doing the vlive at 3 so you had plenty of time to see what Bang Chan wanted a few minutes ago. You start approaching the basement and you were really thankful when you saw that it's a very nice place. It smelled like vanilla and roses, the room was colourful and there was a lot of lighting. There were a couple of stairs that got down but they looked as new as the house. When you arrived down Bang Chan was already there, sitting on the blue and big couch. You didn't understand what he was doing to you by just existing, you were mad at him a few hours before this and now you're in a room with him.

You approached him and sat down while he was smiling.

" So.. what do you want?" you said coldly.

" Y/n, I have a problem." he said.

" Speak." you continued annoyed at him.

" I accidentally told my family that I have a girlfriend... and they would like to meet her. We will go to Sidney because JYP wants us to travel a bit and I told them that." he said and you didn't understand where this was going.

" Okay.. and? Tell them the truth." you said and he smirked.

" I was actually thinking.. you kinda owe me. I am keeping your secret." he said and you smiled.

" You are such a manipulative person.. y'know?" you said and he smiled. " I could pretend to be your girlfriend when we will be around them." you said and he laughed.

" Thank you." he said.
" I'm sorry for what I said this morning. I was just in the mood and I ended up hurting you." he continued and you felt like a stone just hit your heart.

" It's fine.. I don't blame you." you said smiling and you saw a notification on your phone. When you saw who it was your mouth dropped all the way to the floor. " What does this woman want?" you said more to yourself but he heard since he was close to you.

" Block her." he said and you looked at him and your faces were like two centimeters apart. You were staring in his eyes, but at some point your eyes traveled to his lips and stayed there for a few seconds and then they got back up. You couldn't believe that this was happening again to you.. but this time it all felt right and more powerful.
" Y/n.. can I kiss you?" he asked and you nodded unknowingly of yourself and his soft and coconut flavoured lips ended up on yours. You felt your heart starting a race with the time because she was beating way too fast. It didn't last long though.. that happiness and euphoria you ere missing got interrupt by your thoughts. You remembered the last person you wanted and you broke the kiss and running upstairs, in the kitchen.

You send him a message apologizing for what you did. Even though your mind was acting crazy about what you just did, your heart was hurting. It felt like someone stabbing you. After some minutes Jisung entered the room and saw that you were in shock.

" Are you good?" he asked you and you nodded.
" I just saw a big... a big.. wasp at the window. " you said and he didn't seem to believe you.
" Y/n, I have hears and eyes. I know that you and Chan were downstairs. What happened." he said and you wanted to punch yourself.
" Don't tell anyone, please." you said and he whispered a " your secret's safe with me" and you took a deep breath.
" So.. he asked me to be his fake girlfriend in front of his parents and I agreed because I like to help people, but then I got a message from my mom and he told me something.. I looked at him and we were so close. Like, really close and he asked me if he could kiss me and my smart mouth said 'yes'. It felt great, but knowing me and my really bad habits this may be the start of another person that isn't me getting hurt. The fact is, I don't believe in love or anything related to it and me falling for him would the worst thing that could happen to him." you said and he smiled.

" You don't believe in love but you are afraid to fall for him?" he said and this time you smiled because you were having so many contradictory thoughts.

" Please... help me. I don't wanna hurt someone else... especially him." you said begging him.

" Look.. I'm gonna spill the tea. You guys are meant for each other. You have the same habits. I think that you and him are meant to be." he said and you laughed.

" You're funny... why would I have something like this? Han, I'm the last person who should have a match made in heaven. Like I mentioned, everything I touch I ruin." you said but the confidence in your voice was basically zero at the end.

" Y/n, give him a chance. I ain't no psychologist, but what you need right now is a person that you can kiss." he said and those were the words you wanted him to avoid.

" I'll hurt him too... he is such a good person.." you said having a voice crack at the end.

" Y/n, tell him." he said insisting.

" Wait.. I just realized something. It's useless if I let him in if he likes another girl." you said remembering his words on the bus. He likes a girl.

You heard Jisung scoffing and you looked at him.

" Y/n, talk TO him!" he said leaving the kitchen.

You stayed there.. alone. You were remembering the 15 you who fell in love. You fell in love with someone that you ended up cheating on. You have a really not pleasing past. You used to cheat, drink, cut yourself. Fortunately you never took any drugs, that would've been the end. The boy you loved killed himself when he realized that you were cheating on him. You have a lot of karma that should come. You changed, yes.. but it was still you the one who lead him into that.

" What are you thinking about?" a voice interrupted your thoughts. It was Chan. You didn't know how tho act now.

" Sit down, shut up and let me do the talking." you said and he pointed at the cameras. You had a flashback about your conversation with Han, but you're sure that JYP won't let that in the final version.

You guys went in the basement-living room again and sat in the same spot.

" I'll go straight to the point. Bang Chan, I like you. I'm usually very aware of stuff, but this time I don't know what happened and I ended up liking you. I know that you have feelings for that girl, but it's fine. I know that I said that and idol shouldn't have a relationship in the first years of debut.. but hey, if you ever need something I'm here..." you said and he stared at you blankly. You didn't expect him to feel something for you, but at least your heart wasn't feeling that heavy anymore. You looked at him after a few seconds and he smiled.

" Okay... I need you for something else. How do I tell my crush that I like her?" he asked and you were a nit disappointed.

" Tell her. Like.. ' you know I have been feeling something for you lately and I was wondering if you feel the same'. Something like this." you said and he smiled.

" Okay.. Y/n, I have been into you for about two years now. What you said at the party made my heart melt.. and your kiss felt like... like… warm… caramel next to vanilla cake… that’s sitting…. beside a hot chocolate by the fireplace. I've been waiting for this moment. I like you, Y/n."

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Is everyone safe? I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope that you get what I did in the last few words.