Kyle's P.o.v

So here is what Kyle looks like, I hope you like him!
-Andri

He's the one, the lucky guy I'm going to marry. I'm a fallen angel and I have to get married or else I'll be caught and executed. We aren't allowed to be on earth unless we marry someone who is mortal and we take on a mortal life and give up being an angel and all the power. I'm not straight so it isn't like I was going to marry a chick, I was hoping that a guy like Jesse would come along. Now I just need to get rid of his pesky boyfriend, who just so happens to be my brother, so I can take his place.

I wanted to hold off on getting married for as long as possible but I'm afraid if I hold it off for too long I'll be caught without a way out. I know I'm only 17 and in my Junior year of high school, but Jesse is 16 and I don't think he has a family, like I said he's perfect no one will miss him except for a few people but I can swiftly erase their memories of his face with the angel powers I have still. It won't be problem getting rid of Chris if I can get Jesse to like me. I will find a way for us to marry, even if we aren't technically adults yet we'll marry without consent of parents or guardians. Once we're married I'll take him away with me and we'll go somewhere new and start off fresh.

I just hope he will start to like me I need him to like me for this marriage idea to work, that's another draw back if the human marries a fallen angel and it isn't out of love or like then the marriage is nonexistent in the fates eyes. How do I get him to like me? I don't think my normal tricks are going to work on him. I can't be the real me but he doesn't know about fallen angels, if I tell him about me maybe he'll trust me and like me better and if he doesn't I can just wipe his memory and start over again. I won't be able to wipe his memory of Chris because he loves him and even angel powers can't mess with love, I mean I could erase Chris's face from his mind but not the feelings, and if the feelings were still there he wouldn't be able to fall for me.

Right now Jesse is just sitting there, probably confused by the fact I said I was Chris's brother. It is true I am Chris's brother. I got thrown out of heaven because I wanted to live amongst the humans, the fates gave me my wish but they didn't turn me human they left me a fallen angel so I would always be paranoid, so I would be hunted down and killed for going against them. I would've spared Jesse knowing he belonged to Chris, if Chris would've spoken up for me and tried to help me when the fates were trying to reach a verdict on how to punish me. I like Jesse and I want to make him mine and it is only a tiny bonus that I get to have revenge on Chris for not helping me. Chris is probably getting the same sentence as me for falling in love with a human. He is probably being banished from heaven and is falling back down to Earth as a fallen angel right about now. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets back down from heaven and sees Jesse with me.

As I'm completely engrossed in my thoughts the customer who has been taking ages to decide what ice cream they wanted finally decides. I quickly make it for them and after they pay I head back over to sit with Jesse he doesn't say anything he looks really zoned out, like he's lost in his mind somewhere with no way out. I'm worried about him, just because I want to use him against Chris it doesn't mean that I want him to suffer, like I said I like Jesse. He is a good person and I will try to hurt him as less as possible while following through on my plan.

I take one of Jesse's hands in mine and I say "You don't have to fear me, I know I seem evil or give you a bad vibe but I won't hurt you." Jesse looks at me shocked, I guess that was exactly what he was thinking, he probably thinks I'm a monster, and maybe I am. I don't look at my plan as evil or cruel, but I'm also not the right person to say that it is not, I mean taking this boy from some of the people who love him is bad I guess. Chris deserves to be punished for what he did but I could find another way, without involving Jesse. I want him to be mine in the end but I will not force him, I can't force him.

Jesse is staring at my hand holding his, I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to put the moves on him right now. He just looked so worried and engrossed in his thoughts that I felt as if I should comfort him a bit. I hear the door open and I look up to see James the guy who usually takes over my shift. I let go of Jesse's hand and say "I'll be right back I'm gonna head to the bathroom in the back and change real quick." Jesse nods his head and I go to the back changing as fast as I can.

When I come back out I see James already standing behind the counter, and Jesse still sitting in the same position as when I left. I tell James bye then I grab Jesse's hand on the way out the door having him follow behind me. I let go of Jesse's hand as soon as we're outside and I ask "Would you mind coming with me to my house? I think it would be easiest to show you your proof there, then once you've seen it I'll take you home." Jesse just nods his head and I lead him towards my car. We both get in and I begin driving to my house.

Once we arrive we both get out and Jesse follows me to the door, I let us in and say "Sorry about the mess, I wasn't expecting to have anyone over." Jesse just says that it is fine and asks if it is ok to sit down in the living room, I nod my head and he heads to the living room sitting on the couch. Jesse stares at the floor and I stare at him, this human spikes my interest and I don't know why, maybe it's because he looks like he has been through a lot and is still going strong. He looks up and catches me staring, I quickly turn my head.

Jesse clears his throat and says "I would like to see the proof that you're an angel, now." I nod my head and walk in front of him taking my shirt off. I turn sideways and then begin to focus on sprouting my wings seconds later they show up and I hear Jesse gasp. My wings must look disgusting to him if he has seen real angel wings before. Mine are black colored and a bit ragged around the edges, all fallen angel wings look like this, I think it is time I tell Jesse the truth. I hope he can accept it, I hope he can understand that this wasn't something I had a choice about.