Demons

The guy in the pic is Austin. My boyfriend told me to include a pic of him so I did. I hope you like it.
-Andri

I have woken up and my head is hurting a bit. I try to move but I am being restrained by what seems to be shackles by the sound it is making. It is completely dark and silent until suddenly light fills the room and I can see Austin standing in front of me along with Jeffrey and Brent from the football team. I look around to see that the room has a whole bunch of candles now lit. Before I can register anything else Austin says "We could have avoided this Jesse. If you had just accepted my offer we could've done this the easy way."

I look at him confused and ask him what he means. Austin laughs and says "I wanted you to become a demon with me. Why do you think I made your life so hard? I wanted you to take your own life so we could be together for eternity. That little angel of yours ruined the plan though. So I was going to try getting back together with you and then eventually tell you that I was a demon and that there is a way for us to be together forever. But you ruined that plan, so now I have to go to the last option which is torture you into doing it."

My eyes go wide and I say "Austin, please don't do this." He makes a thinking face and then shakes his head and says "You brought this on yourself." Austin then suddenly pops up in front of me and says "I'm gonna enjoy this." He puts his hand on my forehead and I feel a sharp pain in my head and then everything goes blurry and I pass out.

*About an hour after Jesse passes out*

I wake up again but this time I wake up in my old house. The house I shared with the monster until Chris came to save me. I start looking around and the whole house is empty except for the living room. I walk into the living room and it is like a blood bath. I see the bodies of all the people I love dead on the floor. I hear a voice whispering in my ear saying that I could have saved them and that it is all my fault.

The scene then changes and this time it is showing me the people I love dying. There is nothing I can do to stop it, I can only watch. This scene keeps on replaying as if it is on a loop. After watching the people I love die about 30 times I am ready to die. I find a razor sitting on one of the tables and I bring the sharpened razor across my neck. It hurts at first but then my body goes numb and I feel the sweet release of death.

Austin Pov-
Jesse is currently going through his transformation into a demon. It hurts like a bitch. At first you feel numb, but soon after your body feels like it is getting burned by raging flames. Of course when Jesse wakes up he will have all of his memories the only thing is he won't have the emotions to care about them. I can't wait for him to awaken he will be beautiful.

Please don't hate me for writing this. Next chapter will be from Chris's Pov. I love you all lots and for those of you who vote and comment I really appreciate it. When I see that someone voted or commented it makes me smile so thank you:)
-Andri