Alex P.o.v

This is Alex. I hope you all love her!
-Andri

Beep! BEep! BEEp! BEEP! The alarm on my phone gets gradually louder until I finally reach over and silence it. I sit up straight in bed and reach for my phone and start playing "Fallen Angels" by Black Veil Brides I start singing "We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels" while I start picking my outfit for today. I decide on wearing my Green Day t-shirt, my red pants, and my Green Day high tops. I strip out of my death note pjs and put a bra on then quickly get dressed I head to the bathroom to do what I need to do and then go back to my room and grab my band bracelets.

I head into the kitchen to see if my mom has cooked anything for breakfast but sadly there's nothing so I decide to just skip breakfast right now because Jesse always gives me one of his poptarts. I grab my keys off the hook and get in my car my stomach grumbles and I don't think much of it because I know that Jesse will have a poptart when I see him. I see Jesse walking and I pull next to him driving slowly and tell him to get in I see him wince when he sits and I don't even think he noticed he did it he pulls a poptart out of his bag and I give him the puppy dog face telling him that I want some he gives me one of the poptarts as he eats the other we get to school shortly after me and Jesse finish our poptarts. Jesse looks at himself in my passenger side mirror and I get a good look at him from the side I see his eyes are puffy and his hair is messed up I get out leaving him to his problem and I can't help but think about a time where Jesse was happy and smiling all the time.

*Flashback* Jesse, Me, and his mom Katherine all went to Orlando and went to Islands of Adventure we went for two days the first day we just spent our time in the hotel relaxing me and Jesse talked about boys, at the time I was the only one besides Jesse's mom that knew about him being gay. I was talking to Jesse about how me and Jeffrey started going out and he started cracking up laughing because not that long ago I said that I would never date Jeffrey that he was just a friend, Jesse told me how he liked this one kid at our school named Austin and I was so happy that he liked someone. As we talked away Jesse's mom asked us if we wanted to watch a movie we said sure and Jesse went on Netflix and picked out a movie that was making fun of "The Hunger Games" called "The Starving Games" and Jesse, Me, and Katherine could not stop laughing, we all went to bed and the next day Jesse was taking so long in the bathroom and Katherine said"What are you doing in the bathroom that's taking you so long......is that Doctor Who I hear in there, Jesse are you seriously having us girls wait out here to do our make-up while you're watching Doctor Who?" I heard Jesse say"Yes" and we ended up waiting like 10 minutes for him to get out of the bathroom, that was a waste of 10 minutes. After the drama we went to Islands of Adventure me and Jesse ditched his mom to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for butter beer and me and Jesse could not stop laughing when she finally found us, and I don't even know how Jesse convinced his mom to go on the Dragon Challenge with us but needless to say she threatened to kill both me and Jesse in our sleep. The day went on and we had so much fun, we expected to do it again, little did we know that a car accident a few weeks later would ruin everything. Shortly after his mothers accident Jesse's secret was exposed we still don't know who told everyone, also after Katherine's accident Jesse pulled away from me he's not as open as he used to be and almost everyday I see him his eyes are puffy. *End of Flashback*

I feel Jesse's arm go around me and I can't help but notice that he's gotten taller, I look like a dwarf compared to him. A touch like this used to make my heart beat rapidly but when I found out Jesse was gay in the 8th grade those feelings dwindled and now they no longer exist, the only thing left is friendship and brotherly love. I can't believe after everyone found out about Jesse they just abandoned him. I also can't believe that his ex friends forced him to quit the football team I mean he was the reason that Western High beat Cypress last year, I would think that would make everyone know that he is an amazing football player and it doesn't matter his sexual preference, it's not like he raped anyone in the locker room in his 1 and 1/2 years of football.

Jesse says he "came out on his own" but the real truth is I said something about Jesse to Jeffrey thinking he wouldn't tell anyone about it but come to find out he made Jesse come out and accused him of rape and helped the other guys force Jesse off the team, needless to say I broke up with Jeffrey after this and haven't spoken to him since. Jesse walks me to my first hour which is HOPE and tells me he'll see me at lunch I don't even get enough time to tell him ok before he's gone.

I walk into the girls locker room and get change then head towards the track where Coach Patterson has us run a mile, I run it without complaining then chill at the bleachers for a little bit until I see Candice that is because once I see her I head inside to change. Once I'm done changing the bell rings so I gather up my bag and stuff and make my way towards Mrs. Krivis's class I just sit the whole period bored waiting for the bell to ring and once it does English 2 is officially over and I head to Chinese class where I have a test to do, I finish the test with 10 minutes to spare and Dr. Liu comes by my desk to collect it. I grab my phone and put my headphones in because I know I'll be able to listen to at least 2 songs before I have to meet up with Jesse for lunch.

I wait for Jesse in our usual spot and when he shows up I see a guy walking behind him but I think nothing of it and as we're walking to lunch Jesse tells me about the new guy Chris and how he thought Chris's lips were delicious so I asked"Delicious lips? Why? Do they taste like poptarts?" Jesse gives me a look and says"No Alex his lips did not taste like poptarts I meant they looked delicious." I give him a disappointed look because I really would have loved to hear that I was right and I knew Jesse knew that because he said"But if I were to kiss him I'm sure that his lips would taste like poptarts." I start smiling and I know I'm smiling so widely that I probably look like Jeff the Killer.

I walk with Jesse to our spot then when I'm about to sit down next to Jesse I see the kid that was walking behind us so I decide that this would be a good time to go get a poptart from the vending machine. I look into the vending machine and see that it has only one strawberry poptart so I buy it right away and I bend down to get it but a hand beats me to it so I stand up and I look at the person who has my poptart in his hand. I keep my eyes glued to this guy because he has a swimmers body you know not too thin but not over crowded with muscles that he looks like a cartoon character who's body doesn't match their head, he also is about the same height as Jesse, he has jet black hair emo styled, and green eyes that I can't seem to look away from.

He extends his hand to give me my poptart and says"Hi my names Marek what's yours?" I grab my poptart and say"My names Alex, and thank you giving me back my poptart after you stole it." He let's out a masculine laugh and says"Sorry about that I was just trying to get it for you but if you want to give me some I won't complain I love poptarts also, not to change the subject or anything but do you know where Mr. Bonnett's classroom is?" I can't believe this guy is poptart obsessed just like me, I also can't believe that he has the same lunch as me which means that I'll get to see him a lot. I tell Marek that if he just waits by the vending machines that Jesse will bring him to Bonnett's class, of course he didn't know who Jesse was so I had to explain what he looked like.

The bell rings signaling lunch is over and Marek looks at me then says"Alright now that I know how to get to Bonnett's class how bout I walk you to your class." I nod my head and start walking towards my class, while Marek just walks beside me and talks about how he doesn't really know anyone in this school except for his friend Chris who I'm thinking is the same guy Jesse told me about earlier it's kinda weird that Chris likes my best friend and I like his. Marek leaves in a hurry to find Jesse and I start heading into Ms. Ayafor's class where I can zone out and think about Marek.