Standing Strong

*Jesse's Nightmare* Chris is running towards me screaming something but I can't make out the words. All I see is Chris's worried expression and then I feel something breathing on my neck. I turn around to see a giant beast. I try to run and it speaks to me. It says "I am coming for you Jesse and this time you will not get away." I scream and I heard Chris scream my name and he starts running towards me faster, but it is too late. The beast grabs me by my neck and....*End of Nightmare*

I sit up straight fast and I start gasping for breath,  Chris gets up and starts to worry. He grabs hold of me, smooths out my hair, and then he kisses my cheek. Slowly I get my breathing under control and I grab onto Chris tighter. After I've calmed enough I position myself so that my head is resting on Chris's shoulder.

A few minutes pass and then Chris asks me if I want to talk about what I dreamed. I just shake my head no a whole bunch of times and grab onto Chris tighter. He doesn't push any further to find out and I feel relieved, I didn't want to relive the nightmare. I'm with Chris, I'm in his arms, I'm safe.

I look at the time and I see that it is 8:00am, I guess it is no use going back to sleep or anything now. I try to wiggle out of Chris's hold but he won't let me. After a little while of him holding me I pull my head back and ask "Did you and Kyle talk?" He stares into my eyes and says "Not yet." I frown and then I remembered what I said yesterday I can't go back on it so I guess I'm not gonna talk to Chris until him and Kyle talk. I try to wiggle out of Chris's hold and this time he let go. Staring at him as I get up I say "You better go talk to Kyle because I'm not talking to you again until you do." I then leave the room and head downstairs.

Once downstairs I see that no one is awake yet so I decide to make breakfast. I look around the kitchen and I see the perfect bread to make french toast with so I take it out, I then look in the fridge. I push a whole bunch of things aside and find a whole bunch of eggs and some bacon. I look around for the pans and found them almost right away. I prepare the everything and then begin to cook.

After I'm done cooking I wash the pans and stuff I used then I separate the food equally between 7 plates. I mean I'm cooking for Chris, Kyle, Noah, Will, Liam, Derek, and myself so it works. As if on cue everyone starts to pile into the kitchen. I quickly tell them all to sit after I put syrup on the table. They all sit and begin eating. I hear a compliment here and there but I just shake it off I'm used to cooking, my dad use to have me cook almost all the time and if it wasn't good he'd hit me.

At that thought I flinch a little and with a fake smile I excuse myself from the table. I throw away almost half the food on my plate having lost my apatite and then I put my plate in the sink. I walk outside and then climb up to what now seems to be my thinking tree. I sit thinking about the sadness and I decide what I'm going to do. I am going to go see my father.

I need to finally end things and to do that I need to go see him. I text Alex and ask if she wouldn't mind giving me a ride. She says ok and doesn't even ask to where. Quickly I climb down the tree and go inside to tell Liam and Derek where I'm going. Liam looks apprehensive to let me go but Derek says he understands and tells me to be careful of my dad. I go upstairs to change real quick and then I hear honking outside.

I run to Alex's car and she starts to drive. She asks where we are going and I say to go speak to my father. She doesn't ask why or anything and just drives to the prison. Once we get there she asks if I want her to go in with me I say no and ask if she can pic me up in an hour. Alex nods and then drives off.

I wait in a line and when I'm next I take a deep breath. I show them my ID and everything and they have a guard escort me to where my father is. My dad looks terrible, almost beast like. I sit down and start to talk with my father and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is "So, how are you my little fag of a son? How's that asshole of a boyfriend doing? You know he ruined everything. Everything was fine until he came along." I let out a heavy sigh and say "I am not a fag I'm gay there is a difference, fags are what assholes like you call gay people. My boyfriend Chris is just fine actually it seems he got the better of you daddy dearest. My boyfriend did not ruin everything, he saved me and I am super glad he did and everything was not fine until Chris came along. You, my own father use to beat me because I was gay because in your own sick twisted way you blamed me for mom dying. I'm glad you will rot in prison I can't wait until your trial. Maybe you can plea insanity or something because it takes someone insane to beat their own child."

With those words I walk away from my dad feeling strong, feeling alive, feeling like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I feel free. I walk to meet Alex at and hope in the car as soon as I see her. She doesn't question me about what happened she knows I'll tell her at my own pace. I stare at the window as Alex drives me home and I can't help but feel happy. I finally stood up to the beast, the monster that haunted my dreams.

Once I make it back home I tell Alex I'll talk to her later and head inside. The first thing is see is Chris and Kyle sitting on the stairs talking. Chris notices me and gives me a worried expression. I smile letting him know I'm okay. I leave the brothers to their talk and go off to find Derek I really want to talk to him, he seems to know what I am going through, he seeems to be the only one who understands. I faced the beast and I'm now standing strong, but I need someone who understands and who will understand how much it meant to me to face my father.

I am so sorry it has been a long time since I updated. I have been busy with online school and all that boring stuff. I am almost done now so I will try to update as much as I can. Just remember that I love all of you.
-Andri