Kissed By An Angel(Boyxboy)

As you guys can already guess this is Jesse. I hope you like the picture.
-Andri

Jesse P.o.v-

I'm having the dreams again the ones where I end up committing suicide and like every other time I have them I imagine how my funeral will be like I always see me lying in a casket and the room that I'm in is completely empty meaning nobody cared enough about me to come. Everytime I see that I'm all alone I always wake up with tears pouring down my face, and this time is no different. I hate these terrible dreams even though one day soon I know I'll end up killing myself, I think everyone would be happy I was gone and I could go to heaven and join my Mom there because she died in a car crash last year, and we can watch my worthless abusive father fuck up his life I'm sure we'll both get a laugh outta that.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear or at least that's what I think because everytime I either speak or think about my father he always appears. Right now he's just standing in my doorway looking at me with a look of pure hatred and disgust, he slowly starts making his way towards me and I quickly get out of bed and start to run towards the door but my father grabs me by the back of my shirt and pulls me to the ground. He kicks me repeatedly on my right side each time kicking harder then the last then he stops and screams"GET UP YOU GAY PIECE OF SHIT!" I struggle to get up and when I finally do my father just punches me where he kicked me earlier causing me to fall back on the ground he gives me two final kicks then slowly starts to make his way out of my room. Before he's out the door he says"Have a good day at school" then he laughs as he leaves closing the door behind him.

I slowly start to lift myself off the floor crying from the amount of pain my side is causing me. Once I'm up I walk to my closet trying not to move too much I grab a pair of jeans only leaving the boxers and top I slept in last night on so I don't have to inflict pain onto myself. I grab socks and a pair of Nike's and put them on a little too quickly causing me to cry out in pain. Once I brush my teeth real quick I walk to the room and grab my backpack which already has a s'mores poptart that I put in there last night because I didn't want to risk running into my dad in the kitchen. I make sure I have everything then I slip out of the back door downstairs. I live 3 blocks away from school but luckily my friend Alex always picks me up after I walk one block.

I walk a block and right on cue Alex pulls next to me and driving slowly she tells me to get in I'm all too happy to comply because my side is killing me. I take my poptart out of my bag once I'm sitting and Alex gives me the puppy dog face telling me that she wants some so I give her one poptart while I eat the other we arrive at school not to long after I finish my poptart. I look at myself in Alex's passenger side mirror and see my hazel green eyes are still watery from when I was crying earlier and my sandy brown hair is all messy giving me the look of someone who just got laid when in reality I just didn't brush my hair in my hurry to get out of the house, I run my fingers through my hair hoping that it will at least make it look a little better.

After fixing my hair the best I can I walk towards Alex putting my arm around her resting my hand on her shoulder it made it easier that I was 5'11 and she's like 5'5 I swear if I wasn't gay I would date her she has long dark brown hair and brown eyes and she always knows when something is wrong with other people. Alex is the only friend I still have left because my other friends said they didn't want a fag like me as a friend and they forced me to quit the football team I used to be the quarterback I mean I was a freshman and I was already on my schools varsity football team and I was for the first half of sophomore year too until I "came out" and everything turned to shit but whatever the past is the past once it happens you can't change it. I walk Alex to her first hour class telling her I'll see her at lunch then as quick as I can I walk to my English 2 class because my teacher Ms. Maniscalco hates lateness.

I make it there with a minute to spare and then I find a seat. I slowly sit down so I don't hurt my side too much and the bell rings as soon as I'm seated. Then right after the bell is done ringing a really cute guy that I've never seen before walks in he has short blonde hair and crystal blue eyes and he looks like he's about 6'0 I just look at him and I hear Ms.Maniscalco ask him to introduce himself. He walks over so he's standing in the middle of the room then says"Hi my names Chris, I'm a people person, and I'm bisexual" well isn't he short sweet and to the point everyone looks at him with shocked expressions including me.

Once we all compose ourselves Ms.Maniscalco tells everyone in the room to introduce themselves I'm the last one left so I stand up carefully and say"H-hey my names J-Jesse I'm an ex football player and I'm openly gay so I wouldn't come near me, I'll just end up ruining your reputation." Chris looks at me with a looks of determination, why is he looking at me like that? Chris takes a seat next to me and asks"So um what classes do you have?" I answer his question by saying"Well for 1st hour I have English 2 taught by Ms. Maniscalco, 2nd hour I have World History taught by Ms. Knowles, 3rd hour I have biology taught by Ms. Ayafor, then I have A lunch, after I have 4th hour which is Stagecraft taught by Mr. Bonnett, then for 5th hour I have geometry taught by Mr. Cox, 6th hour I have American Sign Language(ASL) taught by Ms. Markiwitz, and then 7th hour I have chorus taught by Mr. Monse." After I finish I turn away from him and moment later I feel him poking my shoulder I turn back to him and he hands me his schedule I look at it and see that he has every class with me except for 7th hour he even has lunch with me I look at what he has for 7th hour and I see that he has band taught by Mr. Tracy who teaches only 1 room away from chorus. I see Chris open his delicious lips and say"So I guess this means we'll be seeing a lot of each other." I shiver from just his words and I guess he notices because he let's out a musical string of laughter. My god I have to deal with this almost all day, I'm gonna be dead by 4th hour.